Advertisement

South Florida Owners

Discussion in 'Florida' started by activeGT, Dec 8, 2014.

1. Ruby305GT

Ruby305GT Work hard, play harder.

Vehicle(s):
    2015 premium GT
    0   0   0
    Had visit from out of town family member, plus V day weekend. I didn't even have time to wash the car, let alone time for myself. Hopefully next time I can make it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Proudgeek

Proudgeek OCD

Vehicle(s):
    Three Stangs
    0   0   0
    Can anyone recommend a touchless tire mounting shop in NW Miami?

3. David@Steeda

[email protected] Well-Known Member
    Diamond Sponsor

First Name:
    David
    Vehicle(s):
    Bolt-on, slammed S197
    Rating:
    100%
    3   0   0
    Not in NW Miami, but not too far is Good Roads and last I checked they had a touchless option: http://www.goodroads.net/

4. Proudgeek

Proudgeek OCD

Vehicle(s):
    Three Stangs
    0   0   0
    Thanks. Will keep looking for something closer and will keep this in my back pocket :D

5. Proudgeek

Proudgeek OCD

Vehicle(s):
    Three Stangs
    0   0   0
  6. thewiz8807

thewiz8807 Well-Known Member

Vehicle(s):
    2015 Race Red Mustang GT Premium
    0   0   0
    Hopefully soon enough I'll be able to join you all.

Look out for a Race Red GT Premium, 19" Premium Paint rims.

7. Sinnah

Sinnah Mustang Newb

Vehicle(s):
    2013 Genesis
    0   0   0
    What's up people just thought I'd introduce myself since I'm located in South Florida as well. My name is Jason and I don't own a Mustang. Well since I got that out the way the question is why am I on this forum. First off I consider myself a car enthusiast and like learning about different cars. Second is my fiancee is in the process of buying a Stang and being that I've been in the car scene for a while now my hobby is rubbing off on her lol I'm definitely here to learn all that I can from you guys, who knows maybe a Mustang will be in my future as well.

As for her car she placed the order in December and the EDD is the beginning of March. (March 1st to be exact) Like I've said my hobby is rubbing off on her so instead of settling for a 4 banger she wanted a V8 and instead of going the Automatic way she went the manual way. I'm still teaching her how to drive stick on my car by the way (My poor clutch) lol so hopefully when her own arrives she wouldn't have too many issues. She also opted for the 50 year anniversary package and the car is going to be oxford white.

As for me I currently own and drive a 2013 2.0 Genesis Coupe. I have it modded to just about 300whp. (Big turbo coming soon) I know there are a few cocky Genesis owners in South Florida but I like to think of myself as one of the more humble ones lol

8. Sinnah

Sinnah Mustang Newb

Vehicle(s):
    2013 Genesis
    0   0   0
    That actually looks pretty cool.

On another note though there is a street racing made safe event on that same day at PBIR. Apparently they will be having a mobile dyno there that night as well.

9. David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor

First Name:
    David
    Vehicle(s):
    Bolt-on, slammed S197
    Rating:
    100%
    3   0   0
    Welcome! Congrats on your 2015 and we are here to help if you have any questions when it comes to modding! South Florida ftw!

10. Sinnah

Sinnah Mustang Newb

Vehicle(s):
    2013 Genesis
    0   0   0
    Thanks for the welcome. The car is my girls own but it's great to see a local vendor on the forum. Believe me her car isn't going to stay stock for very long lol Hell I've basically maxed out the turbo on my car and I haven't owned it for a year yet lol We've already got out eyes on some springs (maybe coilovers) and an exhaust already. We are trying to get an idea of how loud these cars are with header back exhaust but have only heard them on youtube videos which don't give it much justice.

11. SlimReaper

SlimReaper SlimReaper

First Name:
    Brien
    Vehicle(s):
    2018 Mustang GT PP1 Race Red
    Garage Profiles:
    Crew Chief
    0   0   0
    Some advice, if she has a hard time with driving a manual tranny, you might want to take off the assist spring on the clutch pedal so she'll be able to feel the point of engagement between the transmission and the engine. Welcome to the forum btw!

12. FireHive

FireHive Well-Known Member

Vehicle(s):
    2015 V6 Mustang
    0   0   0
    David can you update me on parts development for the V6? i am basically 20 mins away from your headquarters so i might drop by this week :)

13. Sinnah

Sinnah Mustang Newb

Vehicle(s):
    2013 Genesis
    0   0   0
    I've actually read from a member on here as a matter of fact his wife had an issue driving stick but with the spring in she drove his 15 like a pro. Idk I guess we will wait and see how hard it is to find the clutch engagement spot. I've been driving stick for 10 years now so I'm sure I would notice but since she is new to it I guess we will wait to see how she reacts to it before popping that sucker out. But thank you for the advice.

14. David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor

First Name:
    David
    Vehicle(s):
    Bolt-on, slammed S197
    Rating:
    100%
    3   0   0
    Sure! We have springs and sway bars for your model and can even do the install at our facility in Pompano if you would like!

Springs: http://www.steeda.com/steeda-mustang-sport-springs-coupe-2015-555-8208/

Sways: http://www.steeda.com/steeda-mustang-front-and-rear-sway-bar-kit-2015-555-1017/

We've also got our G-Trac Brace (K-Brace) available which has been quite popular: http://www.steeda.com/steeda-s550-mustang-extreme-g-trac-brace-2015-555-5532/

Our bumpsteer kit has also just been released!: http://www.steeda.com/steeda-s550-mustang-bumpsteer-kit-2015-555-8133/

Here to help if you have any questions. :)

Thanks,
    David

15. FireHive

FireHive Well-Known Member

Vehicle(s):
    2015 V6 Mustang
    0   0   0
    I have been meditating the bumpsteer and k brace... What i'm more interested in though is if you are developing a CAI for our cars, for example ;)