Sponsored

South Florida Owners

Proudgeek

OCD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Three Stangs
Can anyone recommend a touchless tire mounting shop in NW Miami?

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197

Proudgeek

OCD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Three Stangs

Proudgeek

OCD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Three Stangs

Sponsored

thewiz8807

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red Mustang GT Premium
Hopefully soon enough I'll be able to join you all.

Look out for a Race Red GT Premium, 19" Premium Paint rims.

Sinnah

Mustang Newb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Genesis
What's up people just thought I'd introduce myself since I'm located in South Florida as well. My name is Jason and I don't own a Mustang. Well since I got that out the way the question is why am I on this forum. First off I consider myself a car enthusiast and like learning about different cars. Second is my fiancee is in the process of buying a Stang and being that I've been in the car scene for a while now my hobby is rubbing off on her lol I'm definitely here to learn all that I can from you guys, who knows maybe a Mustang will be in my future as well.

As for her car she placed the order in December and the EDD is the beginning of March. (March 1st to be exact) Like I've said my hobby is rubbing off on her so instead of settling for a 4 banger she wanted a V8 and instead of going the Automatic way she went the manual way. I'm still teaching her how to drive stick on my car by the way (My poor clutch) lol so hopefully when her own arrives she wouldn't have too many issues. She also opted for the 50 year anniversary package and the car is going to be oxford white.

As for me I currently own and drive a 2013 2.0 Genesis Coupe. I have it modded to just about 300whp. (Big turbo coming soon) I know there are a few cocky Genesis owners in South Florida but I like to think of myself as one of the more humble ones lol

Sinnah

Mustang Newb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Genesis

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197
What's up people just thought I'd introduce myself since I'm located in South Florida as well. My name is Jason and I don't own a Mustang. Well since I got that out the way the question is why am I on this forum. First off I consider myself a car enthusiast and like learning about different cars. Second is my fiancee is in the process of buying a Stang and being that I've been in the car scene for a while now my hobby is rubbing off on her lol I'm definitely here to learn all that I can from you guys, who knows maybe a Mustang will be in my future as well.

As for her car she placed the order in December and the EDD is the beginning of March. (March 1st to be exact) Like I've said my hobby is rubbing off on her so instead of settling for a 4 banger she wanted a V8 and instead of going the Automatic way she went the manual way. I'm still teaching her how to drive stick on my car by the way (My poor clutch) lol so hopefully when her own arrives she wouldn't have too many issues. She also opted for the 50 year anniversary package and the car is going to be oxford white.

As for me I currently own and drive a 2013 2.0 Genesis Coupe. I have it modded to just about 300whp. (Big turbo coming soon) I know there are a few cocky Genesis owners in South Florida but I like to think of myself as one of the more humble ones lol
Welcome! Congrats on your 2015 and we are here to help if you have any questions when it comes to modding! South Florida ftw!

Sinnah

Mustang Newb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Genesis
Welcome! Congrats on your 2015 and we are here to help if you have any questions when it comes to modding! South Florida ftw!
Thanks for the welcome. The car is my girls own but it's great to see a local vendor on the forum. Believe me her car isn't going to stay stock for very long lol Hell I've basically maxed out the turbo on my car and I haven't owned it for a year yet lol We've already got out eyes on some springs (maybe coilovers) and an exhaust already. We are trying to get an idea of how loud these cars are with header back exhaust but have only heard them on youtube videos which don't give it much justice.

Sponsored

SlimReaper

SlimReaper
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brien
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1 Race Red
Vehicle Showcase

Some advice, if she has a hard time with driving a manual tranny, you might want to take off the assist spring on the clutch pedal so she'll be able to feel the point of engagement between the transmission and the engine. Welcome to the forum btw!

FireHive

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 V6 Mustang
David can you update me on parts development for the V6? i am basically 20 mins away from your headquarters so i might drop by this week :)

Sinnah

Mustang Newb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Genesis
Some advice, if she has a hard time with driving a manual tranny, you might want to take off the assist spring on the clutch pedal so she'll be able to feel the point of engagement between the transmission and the engine. Welcome to the forum btw!
I've actually read from a member on here as a matter of fact his wife had an issue driving stick but with the spring in she drove his 15 like a pro. Idk I guess we will wait and see how hard it is to find the clutch engagement spot. I've been driving stick for 10 years now so I'm sure I would notice but since she is new to it I guess we will wait to see how she reacts to it before popping that sucker out. But thank you for the advice.

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197
David can you update me on parts development for the V6? i am basically 20 mins away from your headquarters so i might drop by this week :)
Sure! We have springs and sway bars for your model and can even do the install at our facility in Pompano if you would like!

Springs: http://www.steeda.com/steeda-mustang-sport-springs-coupe-2015-555-8208/

Sways: http://www.steeda.com/steeda-mustang-front-and-rear-sway-bar-kit-2015-555-1017/

We've also got our G-Trac Brace (K-Brace) available which has been quite popular: http://www.steeda.com/steeda-s550-mustang-extreme-g-trac-brace-2015-555-5532/

Our bumpsteer kit has also just been released!: http://www.steeda.com/steeda-s550-mustang-bumpsteer-kit-2015-555-8133/

Here to help if you have any questions. :)

Thanks,
David

FireHive

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 V6 Mustang
Sure! We have springs and sway bars for your model and can even do the install at our facility in Pompano if you would like!

Springs: http://www.steeda.com/steeda-mustang-sport-springs-coupe-2015-555-8208/

Sways: http://www.steeda.com/steeda-mustang-front-and-rear-sway-bar-kit-2015-555-1017/

We've also got our G-Trac Brace (K-Brace) available which has been quite popular: http://www.steeda.com/steeda-s550-mustang-extreme-g-trac-brace-2015-555-5532/

Our bumpsteer kit has also just been released!: http://www.steeda.com/steeda-s550-mustang-bumpsteer-kit-2015-555-8133/

Here to help if you have any questions. :)

Thanks,
David
I have been meditating the bumpsteer and k brace... What i'm more interested in though is if you are developing a CAI for our cars, for example ;)
Sponsored