rcald

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bullitt L3483 2002 Mustang GT Convertible
Vehicle Showcase
Hey Guys, I'm following this thread as well and look forward to meet up, I'm in West Broward.
All interested, txt your contact info to 954.616.9768.
Sponsored

2JZFAN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 AG GT350
Hi all! I'll definitely watch this thread. Most events I've attended have been organized by a group out of Miami. Great people, good events.. I just don't have the time to drive down there every week.

I'm really looking to link up with more people around Palm Beach County and the surrounding area.

OP
OP
rcald

rcald

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Hi all! I'll definitely watch this thread. Most events I've attended have been organized by a group out of Miami. Great people, good events.. I just don't have the time to drive down there every week.

I'm really looking to link up with more people around Palm Beach County and the surrounding area.
IF you can, DM me your contact info. Planning to do a meet up or a local show in Broward soon.

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
My car won’t start anywhere south of State road 84.

Salty

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0 MT-82, 2019 5.0 10R80
Whats up everyone i'm a new mustang owner in Miami. I'd be down to take a nice drive up north to meet and network with other Mustang owners( I find any excuse to get out and drive! ). Just wanted to suggest a spot in Wynwood its called MIAM cafe. Every Sunday there is a bunch of cool cars out there from imports, classic, muscle and exotics. It'd be dope to show up with some cool stangs !
I stay down in south Miami. Let me know if you are willing to meet up for any events

Sponsored

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I stay down in south Miami. Let me know if you are willing to meet up for any events
If you stay down in Miami, how do you expect to get to the meet? You may have to go somewhere else. And then if you decide to go somewhere out of Miami to go to the meet, when you get back, I don’t think you’ll be able to say you stay in Miami anymore because clearly you don’t. LOL.

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If you stay down in Miami, how do you expect to get to the meet? You may have to go somewhere else. And then if you decide to go somewhere out of Miami to go to the meet, when you get back, I don’t think you’ll be able to say you stay in Miami anymore because clearly you don’t. LOL. But it would be nice anyway.

Salty

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
If you stay down in Miami, how do you expect to get to the meet? You may have to go somewhere else. And then if you decide to go somewhere out of Miami to go to the meet, when you get back, I don’t think you’ll be able to say you stay in Miami anymore because clearly you don’t. LOL.
I'm not sure if I'm understanding your question correctly. We would basically exchange information and find a common area in Miami to meet. Typically the events that I have heard of are north of Miami. So basically a pre meet up and then ride out to wherever.

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm not sure if I'm understanding your question correctly. We would basically exchange information and find a common area in Miami to meet. Typically the events that I have heard of are north of Miami. So basically a pre meet up and then ride out to wherever.
JK.

OP
OP
rcald

rcald

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Come to Broward, going to do something sw Broward maybe markam park soon. DM me your cell, will add you to our txt list.

Sponsored

thebearded5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eli
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Cool man I’m out by the Doral area. Some of us are in a group chat and will be meeting up sometime soon. Dm @rcald to add you. Markham park would be dope

Salty

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Cool man I’m out by the Doral area. Some of us are in a group chat and will be meeting up sometime soon. Dm @rcald to add you. Markham park would be dope
I just sent a DM to rcald, look forward to meeting up.

Btw I did a quick search on Miam cafe and funny enough I took a pic there with my first mustang almost 6 years ago! Definitely a cool building to take pictures at, the contrast is crazy. Then again wynwood is full of crazy photo spots. Excuse my newb photo lol
9FF1895E-7ADF-41F6-A715-C0A00687FEE1.jpeg
8F36F111-8EEC-4E70-86D7-9C0473E9A508.jpeg

OP
OP
rcald

rcald

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Been working on a meet up and finally going to happen! A few of us are getting together this Sunday afternoon at 1:00pm. We are meeting at Wings Plus at the Ramblewood Plaza in Coral Springs. Come join us just to shoot the &^^&$%#^* and chat about our cars, should be fun!!

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Been working on a meet up and finally going to happen! A few of us are getting together this Sunday afternoon at 1:00pm. We are meeting at Wings Plus at the Ramblewood Plaza in Coral Springs. Come join us just to shoot the &^^&$%#^* and chat about our cars, should be fun!!
That’ll work. Good job.

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)