Sponsored

Sorry, another exhaust question

machosauce

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 white GT
I know exhaust questions are asked often so sorry to ask another one, but I haven't been able to find anything to answer my question.

I recently, well about 4 months ago got a 15 gt that already had a AFE mach force exhaust on it. I know sound is subjective but I think it sounds pretty good but had always planned on the Corsa extreme which in videos and reviews always sounds the best, Corsa with headers though, I've heard will wake the dead and I live in an apartment currently and occasionally set off car alarms now when heading to work at 5:45am lol. All that being said, anyone hear an AFE with headers and how does it sound, relatively? I was thinking with headers it might sound just right where as the Corsa may be too loud.... while living in an apartment. Anyone think AFE with headers sound close to a Corsa without headers? I'd like to put money elsewhere on the car if I could. Thanks for the help.
Sponsored

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Any aftermarket catback like that with headers is wake the dead loud on cold start. I've not heard the aFE but nothing else sounds like the Xtreme on stock headers/cats. LTs make any catback sound much more trumpety.

Corsa Xtreme on stock headers will get people upset with you starting it up that early. With LT headers it's way, way too loud, and honestly doesn't sound good.

Lonmon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT 10spd Base
What he said.

OP
OP

machosauce

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 white GT
Thanks for the replies. I plan on LT's for sure so that definitely helps. Thanks again.

yote41

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 gt
add resonators to extremes. back to perfection
Sponsored