Sponsored

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Magnetic Premium PP 50AP
Quick update, I just got an email from Ford Accessories saying it would be a couple weeks until it came in. I didn't forget, just waiting. As soon as I get them on, I will take pics day and night and post them up.

lisandra

mama smurf
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
lisandra
Vehicle(s)
ecoboost PP non premium
So nobody is appalled that this is 229$???

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Magnetic Premium PP 50AP
Sorry for the delay. The part came in and I scheduled install for today. I was going to install it myself but when I saw it was only $47 extra to get it installed, I figured it would save a lot of hassle if I ever have any other electric issues. That way Ford can't blame me, Ford part, Ford install. In hindsight, the $47 was a GREAT choice! At first I felt a little stupid paying them to install it.

When I took it in, they looked at the instructions and said it was quite involved, removing the front bumper, drilling holes... so they need to setup an appointment for me to drop it off. Again, as soon as they can get it done, I'll post day and night pictures. Until then, I have the part and it looks great! It looks just like a regular chrome pony, no less quality. I'm really looking forward to seeing it lit up.
pony.jpg

surfs1st

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR GT
Sorry for the delay. The part came in and I scheduled install for today. I was going to install it myself but when I saw it was only $47 extra to get it installed, I figured it would save a lot of hassle if I ever have any other electric issues. That way Ford can't blame me, Ford part, Ford install. In hindsight, the $47 was a GREAT choice! At first I felt a little stupid paying them to install it.

When I took it in, they looked at the instructions and said it was quite involved, removing the front bumper, drilling holes... so they need to setup an appointment for me to drop it off. Again, as soon as they can get it done, I'll post day and night pictures. Until then, I have the part and it looks great! It looks just like a regular chrome pony, no less quality. I'm really looking forward to seeing it lit up.
Any pics of it lit up?

Sponsored

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Why is it so complicated to install - can you post up the instructions for is to see?

I would have imagined that the surface behind the horse would get drilled to plumb the wire through. Then, mount horse. Then remove radiator cover, run wire to tap into power source and reinstall the rad cover. Done.

No??

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Why is it so complicated to install
It's only complicated if you have active shutters which calls for bumper removal. Without shutters, it's pretty simple.

lemers

Globetrotter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
what about a snake?

16Fastback

RMR 8985