Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
Are you going to make a “how to” thread?
Nah, it's too easy, Jaime. The mirror clamp is a two-part piece that clamps like a Jorgensen clamp, ifyouknowwhatImeanVern. :-)

As long as you make sure that your pigtail has pos and neg correct, it's a no brainer after that.

And BTW, the reason I went with an older model, (normally, not at ALL my style,) is that the darn thing had SO many glowing reviews that I couldn't pass it up. One of the best purchases I've ever made.

And yeah, you need one with this car although presently, I don't believe our local law enforcement is even setting up speed traps since the courts are closed or nearly so.

But to make my point...

I had a free shot from our expressway access road to the on ramp the other day and I got after it, maybe half throttle. When I looked down as I began to enter the highway, I saw THREE digits! Yeah, I need one for sure.

And BTW2, if you haven't heard of the Waze app, I highly recommend that as well. People can report the locations of you know who and the app tells you when you're approaching that area. Very cool and very useful.
Sponsored

Deleted member 37397

@kilobravo i had one last year and my god it wouldn’t stop squawking. It was the R3 uniden. Took it out and sold it. Maybe I didn’t give it enough time to figure it out but I couldn’t stand it

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
Mik: No doubt...

David: Well the first thing you need to know is, what type of guns does your local PD and/or HP use. Down here, Ka and L only so I have X and K bands disabled. For sure those are what you were hearing and they were almost surely not LE.

Don't know what to tell you but I've had at least a half dozen or more over the years and none of them begins to compare with the R3, IMO.

Deleted member 37397

Thought I followed somebody’s setup for Ohio but I’ll blame operator error

Sponsored

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
That certainly SOUNDS like a setup, Mik and I would pursue it as well. I must admit though, after sitting through hours of "Driver Education" courses, I'm thinking twice now before I mash the throttle. :-)

Best of luck.

Deleted member 37397

Good reason to install a 2 channel dash cam which is what I’ve done

ChuckXX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chuck
Vehicle(s)
2020 SHELBY GT 500
When I saw the very first photo only I thought "Hey its my mail order bride from Italy". LOL

Sponsored

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
I was going to guess wrong. Thought it was the CFTP wing

Deleted member 37397

Do you have a post on how you installed it using the blend mount?
No it’s pretty simple really. There are adjustments you can make side to side and up and down. Just loosen the screws and get it where you want it, then tighten them down. I didn’t want to use the mount that comes with the camera as it’s 3m tape for the windshield. Makes it a little unsightly from the outside looking at the tape stuck on the windshield. I like the blend mount better even though it’s a bit pricey.

OP
OP
Epiphany

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.