Sponsored

Can someone confirm what is order status TBD ?

Helios

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen3 Coyote
Ordered a 2022 gt500 about 4 weeks ago to my local dealership by phone, Everything seems fine until i call back to change color (Then im being told my order shows as cancelled in the system)

So im pushing further investigation to find out whats the real culprit here, but ford canada are dummies and can't even answer any of my question they are just homeworkers over the phone and most are clueless.

Dealership manager tells me today that my order status is TBD ? And that its because it shows flagged with a red line over it due to them not having enough allocation for it to go through. Now im no expert by any means and im trying to not get fucked over and left with no car and my deposit back. I really want this car i been saving for it years and waiting the right moment opportunity to buy me one. So im sad

Tired of being played around, dodge did me some sneaky shit and sold my car to someone else walking in just before my delivery date. So i have bad memories of all that and im feeling like ford trying to pass me a quickie aswell
Sponsored

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
As far as I know, there are no allocations for 22 yet. I saw a post here that there will be no allocations, but instead a case by case order approval.

Don't know for sure, but I would say don't trust what the dealer tells you.

Houston Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT500 HE CFTP, '18 WK2 ,'16 Audi A7