drgnrdr33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium PP, 2003 Marauder
Do any of you have this problem?

I hold the clutch in, press the button, and then my car starts shaking. With my left foot on the clutch, and right foot on the accelerator, my car shakes even more, and makes lots of noises. Like, a lot. The neighbors are angry because it's 11pm here, and I'm not sure what to do. The problem goes away if the car is not on.

I have a 2018 Mustang GT, if it helps.
Turning up the audio, to 11, usually helps these situations

rhexis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Audi S4, 2020 Mustang GT
my 20 gt has had ceratec in it since 300 miles. did my first oil change at 1500 and another 300ml of ceratec. engine is very quiet no weird tick. it may also help that I am on e85 now too.

Maglin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium
I often wonder if someone who has controlling interest in ceratec started this whole tick thing.

I had no tick at 35,000 miles. Got a new bottom end for something else. Now at 46K still no tick. Oh, I drove it like I stole it since I purchased it (I mean I get to the speed limit usually AFAP). Did the first oil change about 9K on the new motor. ( Yeah I'm a complete penis to my car) Put Mobil One 5w30 full syn with a can of BG MOA. Already put another 2K on it and no tick. BTW I put about 1-1.5K miles on it a month. When I do drive it it's almost never for less than 30 minutes. ( I work 30 minutes away from my house).
Sponsored