Show me your stripes!

AppoTheApple

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tien
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Premium GT DIB
Blue stripes would work. 501st had blue accents on their helmets in the clone wars. Vader’s Fist! Yeah, I’m a fan lol
Hah, you know what’s up. The first part of my username is based on Commander Appo of the 501st. It’s always too short of a username so I often have to add on to it, sadly.
Sponsored

Tuxedomouse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT Grabber Blue Premium PP
Rocker stripes and hood spears.

LqxvLW4.jpg

HISSMAN

Large Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White GT/PP Premium
I added matching stripes to my wing.

2ajb50g.jpg

Omega

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 LB GT PP 401A, Roush 727
Vanel27 — that pic is the 1st one of the 2018 that I actually love. Looks great!

Sponsored

BLU2DSKY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT, 2005 V6
Any decent options for those in Canada? I originally was gonna have mine down by the dealer prior to pick up (2018 ordered) but started reading about not letting dealers wash/prep cars. I then figured I'd do it myself but BigWorm doesn't ship international unless you use MyUs which has some pretty shitty reviews. Any other options available? Otherwise I'll have to go the dealer route and cross my fingers. They really do a good job with the stripes but just worried about the potential swirls from washing.

BigWormGraphix

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bigwormgraphix.com
First Name
Team BigWorm
Vehicle(s)
>=2005 muscle cars - camaro, mustang, challengers
Any decent options for those in Canada? I originally was gonna have mine down by the dealer prior to pick up (2018 ordered) but started reading about not letting dealers wash/prep cars. I then figured I'd do it myself but BigWorm doesn't ship international unless you use MyUs which has some pretty shitty reviews. Any other options available? Otherwise I'll have to go the dealer route and cross my fingers. They really do a good job with the stripes but just worried about the potential swirls from washing.
We have real good luck with myus.com in the last 2-3 years, we had all kinds of problems when we shipped to Canada with USPS or UPS (lost shipments, way too much money, slow shipments, etc). So far we have had no complaints or problems with myus.com.

Sponsored

ITSMEPAUL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Buy U.S.A. have it shipped prepaid to C.B.I. in Buffalo. Only pay a few bucks per box to hold for you. Go over border pick-up. Unbox. Sick in car. Go back home and if you want declare it or don't. Your choice.

Can't understand why anyone in the GTA would buy from U.S. and pay through the nose for shipping.

BLU2DSKY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT, 2005 V6
We have real good luck with myus.com in the last 2-3 years, we had all kinds of problems when we shipped to Canada with USPS or UPS (lost shipments, way too much money, slow shipments, etc). So far we have had no complaints or problems with myus.com.
Any Canadians use this recently with regards to getting the stripes without issues? I was reading recent reviews regarding other products that MyUs was receiving negative feedback about.

Buy U.S.A. have it shipped prepaid to C.B.I. in Buffalo. Only pay a few bucks per box to hold for you. Go over border pick-up. Unbox. Sick in car. Go back home and if you want declare it or don't. Your choice.

Can't understand why anyone in the GTA would buy from U.S. and pay through the nose for shipping.
Thanks, I'll add that to my options but its hard having time to set an entire day to do that. If I'm going to pick this package only gas alone makes the trip pricier than shipping rates.

Franklin Yeti

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Luke
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP (Magnetic Metallic)
Had my stripes put on today. Love the look of the stripes. If anyone on here is in the Nashville, TN area, hit up The Wrap Lab in Franklin, TN. Rich Novia and his crew there are top notch.
IMG_4073.JPG
IMG_4065.JPG

Vanel27

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ivan
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Mustang PP - Indigo Silver
Vehicle Showcase
Had my stripes put on today. Love the look of the stripes. If anyone on here is in the Nashville, TN area, hit up The Wrap Lab in Franklin, TN. Rich Novia and his crew there are top notch.
Now thats a sleek looking car!! Dang!:cheers:
Sponsored