Shipping Services for Mach 1 Orders

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
Like many of you, I have an order in with Zach but I live near Austin, TX so I would rather not drive it home from there on Cup 2's with the risk of all sorts of rock chips and who knows what the weather could be like in October. I am looking for a shipping service that I can rely on and won't mess up the car by the time it gets to me. For those of you that plan to ship your car to your home, what service do you prefer or have you used to ship your car and what were your results?
Sponsored

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
You might try posting over in the gt350/gt500 subforums. Seems like a lot of those guys have had to ship cars. The name reliable shippers or something like that sticks out in my mind from a thread over there. Also check with Zach Iā€™m sure he has someone he can recommend.

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
I too have ordered a Mach1 from Zach. I am in Houston and will have it shipped also. I will trust who Zach recommends. He ships lots of cars.
I was going to say, Zach must have shipper contacts with the amount of country-wide business he does...

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
I was going to say, Zach must have shipper contacts with the amount of country-wide business he does...
If he didnā€™t before the Mach 1 he does now! Iā€™d be very interested in knowing how many Mach 1ā€™s heā€™s sold compared to any of the largest volume dealers

Sponsored

Techapma

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach1, HP, FJG, M6
Iā€™m in Dripping Springs, TX (just west of Austin) and have gotten quotes from multiple online enclosed shippers ranging from $1300-$1700.

Perhaps those of us in TX could get a group rate from a shipper if our cars are ready at about the same time.

Mine is scheduled for 8/16 build as of today according to Zach.

I shipped a car from Mi to Tx 3 years ago on an open car hauler and it cost $500. It worked OK but the whole process was a bit shady. Wouldnā€™t think if sending a brand new Mach1 that way.

Codeblue009

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Steeda FJG Mach 1 Handling Package - 6 Speed
I too have ordered a Mach1 from Zach. I am in Houston and will have it shipped also. I will trust who Zach recommends. He ships lots of cars.
I am in Houston also and I talked to Zach about using someone he recommends. I think Zach was going to come on here and give a few recommendations. Nevertheless, if you call him, he already knows who is good to use.

OP
OP
Zelek

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
I am in Houston also and I talked to Zach about using someone he recommends. I think Zach was going to come on here and give a few recommendations. Nevertheless, if you call him, he already knows who is good to use.
That would be awesome. Glad I'm not the only one thinking about this.

balzee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Balaji
Vehicle(s)
2021 mach1
Like many of you, I have an order in with Zach but I live near Austin, TX so I would rather not drive it home from there on Cup 2's with the risk of all sorts of rock chips and who knows what the weather could be like in October. I am looking for a shipping service that I can rely on and won't mess up the car by the time it gets to me. For those of you that plan to ship your car to your home, what service do you prefer or have you used to ship your car and what were your results?
My buddy @PRTK350 got his gt350 shipped from grimes, IA (10 min from granger) to cali in a closed container . I hope he can help you with the contact info

GotNotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Z71
What is your tentative build date? Mine is now 8/2.

Sponsored

Codeblue009

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Steeda FJG Mach 1 Handling Package - 6 Speed
What is your tentative build date? Mine is now 8/2.
I don't know yet, I just order my Mach 1 a few days ago. No Vin# issued or projected date. I figure I should get something in the next 5 days.

PRTK350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pat
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜19 GT350
My buddy @PRTK350 got his gt350 shipped from grimes, IA (10 min from granger) to cali in a closed container . I hope he can help you with the contact info
Yep! I used Fountain Transport to ship my Shelby from Iowa to California - they transport high value and classic cars. they were a bit expensive, but the transportation was top notch. They took amazingly good care of my car. I used them one more time after that, and my experience was great again.

LMK if you want the owner's contact information.
Sponsored