shimmy after acceleration

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
camber adjustment went well, toe is definitely weird now but atleast I know I'm headed in the right direction..

it seems the drivers side rear is pointing inward and the passenger side may be pointing outward.. so they're like / maybe.. i'm not sure but again thank you for the assistance!
The toe is an eccentric bolt adjustment, so there's plenty left to adjust there. Good luck getting it squared away. What is your rear camber now?
Sponsored

OP
OP

Nerass

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White Premium GT
Not sure setup an appointment for Friday, the car isn’t sitting / \ like that anymore lol and it feels better just wanna get it squared away Friday. So from what I’ve been reading I want little to no toe, and I’ll prpbably get to like -1.3ish for the camber

OP
OP

Nerass

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
not really sure what I can and can't do on the stock stuff with my few mods

OP
OP

Nerass

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ended up being a bad wheel bearing. What sucks is back in June I paid ford for an alignment that they didn’t really do and never picked up on my issue... lol when I asked them they said they weren’t looking for that

z6cyl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Base, MT-82, Ruby Red
Ended up being a bad wheel bearing. What sucks is back in June I paid ford for an alignment that they didn’t really do and never picked up on my issue... lol when I asked them they said they weren’t looking for that
Hey which wheel bearing was it and how did you find that was the issue? I'm having the exact same problem.

Sponsored

NightmareMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
Chances are its going to be a rear wheel bearing, its not a guarantee, but they’re by far the most common.

Jack up the rear of the car and try to physically tilt the wheel by hugging your arms around the tire and try to tilt it around. A lot of the time that will do the trick. You shouldn’t be able to move it, if it shifts, thats your huckleberry..

OP
OP

Nerass

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
with the car in the air individually check each wheel for lateral and vertical play
i did not find it, when i went for an alignment at goodyear the tech found it "Accidentally"
Sponsored