Sponsored

Shelby wheels

svttim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R

Here they are in smoke tint on Iconic Silver. I'm likely going to plastidip them black or maybe metallic blue (these are my autox wheels and my numbers are also dark blue). Couple of things, they are made in China. I bought them from CJ Pony parts and received them 3 days after the order (free shipping). They have more in stock right now. Stock lug nuts or any 21 mm hex size nut will not fit but probably most 19mm - 3/4" lug nuts will. Fit is great, the front caliper clearance is same as factory wheels. The rear spokes are VERY close to the outboard edge of the calipers but I'd be amazed if they would flex enough to rub. The spokes are very deep and the wheels look strong and stiff for their weight.

The smoke tint finish is quite glossy and deep. The brushed aluminum under the tinted clear looks really good to me, but I'd like more contrast with the silver paint.
They are made in China and they did not plan well for the Chinese new year. Demand was higher then anticipated as well
Sponsored

orangegrower

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 - 2019 Aston Martin Vantage - 2019 Ranger Lariat
My Mama always told me if I did not have anything good to say don't say anything at all. But I can't help myself with this one. WHY WHY WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you wanted black wheels just keep the originals.

GT30fan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
2015 F350 4x4, 2019 GT350 , work trucks
My Mama always told me if I did not have anything good to say don't say anything at all. But I can't help myself with this one. WHY WHY WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you wanted black wheels just keep the originals.
I think being fully forged they will be stronger, and at least a little lighter. I also think they are a little cooler then stock, I like that they are stamped GT350. But I'd think main reason could be if you run 2 sets.... one with track cups, one with street PS4 OR conti

Sponsored

Gearz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350
LOL - fair point, here's why. I autox the car in B-Street class so I needed a 2nd set of wheels in the stock size for the "race" tires. The CS-21 wheels are the perfect size, look great, are lighter than the OEM wheels and I think are a pretty good price. I also agree that gloss piano black looks best especially with the iconic silver however since these are going to get relentlessly coated with brake dust, gloss black is just a chore to keep clean and the flat black looks about the same when dirty. Since I used Plastidip it'll be simple to undo the paint if I want to go back to the original smoked silver finish but I think the silver body color looks better with black wheels. And, I still have the OEM wheels with the "rain" tires setup.