Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST Triple Yellow
NOT A MUSTANG!

nor a Mach

It would have been AWESOME if Shelby told Ford "We're not putting our name on that EcoExEdgScape."

-

detamble13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Camaro SS LS3
It would have been AWESOME if Shelby told Ford "We're not putting our name on that EcoExEdgScape."
I feel like with Ford selling off the Mustang name it made it easier for Shelby to provide the upgraded performance to an suv. Ford made the choice for them.

Deleted member 35644

I guess I never expected Shelby to be satisfied turning out cosmetically enhanced vehicles and stamping the name "Shelby" on them. But, they did it with the Shelby Charger, (but fixed it later with a turbo, intercooler, and other go-fast parts) and more recently, with the Shelby Focus ST, which was nothing more than a decal package.

Hate to see this. Whoring out a famous name for a money grab. I won't be able to control the laughter if I see one at a red light.

Biggus Dickus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
G
Vehicle(s)
Focus RS, Mustang GT, MME GTPE
Totally silly - a hood vent on an electric car? I have a MME GTPE and this is a full retard abomination.

Sponsored

ICU812

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Tempo, Ford Mustang,FFR,Crown vic.
What till you see the Shelby F-350 Diesel .
I can't really blame Team Shelby, they see the writing on the wall, Ford at some point will either kill the Coupe or it will be all electric. If Shelby wants to be a trim, option on those when the time comes they have to play ball.
I think it is beeter that they start out on the SUV stang and get the bugs and teething issues out of the R&D of those , and let those buyers be the test subjects, So when and if the time comes that The Mustang coupe is electric or nothing, that Shelby trimmed one, has the kinks worked out of the drivetrain and controllers,etc.

Sponsored

Biggus Dickus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
G
Vehicle(s)
Focus RS, Mustang GT, MME GTPE