Sponsored

Settled on a Procharger...

Tommy V

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
2015 race red gt pp manual, recaros, 401al DOA "too much boost on 93", 2017 GT Auto
Suspension upgrades are a must. I have an A6 auto with a ProCharger and a stock suspension. It's downright scary to drive on street tires. The other day I punched it at 70 mph and almost lost control it was so unpredictable and squirley. I'm ordering the BMR BB005, BK081, Vertical links and shock and springs as soon as I can.
(The car makes 729 rwhp and I have a set of ET Streets to run as well. It's not as scary on those. With street tires I am too afraid to punch it with the suspension stock.)
I think your problem maybe with tires more then suspension,i went 9.9 on 100%stock suspension and car goes straight!!.Even with the best suspension mods,on the street these cars can get sideways real fast,u just have to be ready when u decide to play.
Sponsored

Black Dog

Looking For Trouble
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Air Cooled Twins by Comp Turbo
Suspension upgrades are a must. I have an A6 auto with a ProCharger and a stock suspension. It's downright scary to drive on street tires. The other day I punched it at 70 mph and almost lost control it was so unpredictable and squirley. I'm ordering the BMR BB005, BK081, Vertical links and shock and springs as soon as I can.
(The car makes 729 rwhp and I have a set of ET Streets to run as well. It's not as scary on those. With street tires I am too afraid to punch it with the suspension stock.)
Stock suspension is not bad from a roll. From a dig especially with a stick car BMR Cradle Lockout Kit CB005 is a must. like the other member said I agree your issue is tire related.

Davepurp

Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt Premium
You should always be cautious when adding significant traction to a car with a lot more power than it will stock will cause issues down the road if they arent planned for. Axle shafts, Trans, Etc.

Somethings gotta give and for most tires are the cheapest and most fun to replace

Barrel

Hoonigan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cars and Trucks

BFord1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I think your problem maybe with tires more then suspension,i went 9.9 on 100%stock suspension and car goes straight!!.Even with the best suspension mods,on the street these cars can get sideways real fast,u just have to be ready when u decide to play.

I agree it's more about the tires. I also have a set of ET Streets and it will hook. However, the suspension is still sloppy and unpredictable. Let's just say it isn't confidence inspiring. I hope suspension mods will help a lot and can't wait to get them in.

BFord1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
QUOTE=yote41;2242744]^ what is your setup to get 729?[/QUOTE]

procharger stage 2 tuner system w/d1sc upgrade
id1050x injectors
shelby gt350 intake manifold
MMR TB adapter
vmp boost a pump
brisk plugs