Sponsored

Setting default mode of the active valve performance exhaust

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT
The car is a new 2021 mustang GT. I thought you could have it default to ether Quiet or Normal. Even if I set Normal the next time I start the car it has reset itself to Quiet. I understand that Sport or Track can not be set as a default. If is possible, how do you set Normal as the default.
Thanks, Jeff
Sponsored

Mustangmatty

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT/CS
Vehicle Showcase
It should default to normal. Maybe check and see if you have a schedule for “quiet start”. Might have been set for like a 24hr time.

#1ford

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2021 mustang gt premium convertble antimatter blue
Vehicle Showcase
Check your quiet mode settings and what times it is set at!

MCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium
The car is a new 2021 mustang GT. I thought you could have it default to ether Quiet or Normal. Even if I set Normal the next time I start the car it has reset itself to Quiet. I understand that Sport or Track can not be set as a default. If is possible, how do you set Normal as the default.
Thanks, Jeff
You have to set your QUIET MODE up if you want that as your default; you turn it on and then schedule the hours that you want it to start in that mode. Then that becomes your "default" between those hours.

I've set mine to start at 2100 to 0900 in quiet mode as she lives in a single car garage of a townhouse and my neighbours have fillings in their teeth.

The rest of the time it will start in NORMAL.

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT
Thank you all for the information. I have had the car since January and still have only figured out half of the electronics.
Thanks again!

Robottrainer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
Robottrainer
Thanks, Jeff
I have a 2021. It defaults to normal
Sponsored