Sponsored

Exhaust Tips Added to Active Valve Performance Exhaust

Hidalgo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Convertible, Premium, Magnetic, Int. Midnight Blue, 401A Pkge, 10Sp. AT, Smart & Safe Pkge, Active Valve Performance Exhaust, Shaker Pro, 20" Alum wheels; 2015 BMW M235i, Vert, Twin Turbo, JB4; BMW 2017 X5, M Sports Pkge
Greetings Mustang Owners,
I have a 2018 Mustang GT with the Active Valve Performance Exhaust.
I'm looking to dress of the OEM tips of that exhaust.
Does anyone know if someone makes a TIP that will fit over the 4 plain OEM Tips?
And better yet, if so pictures would be Great to see too.
I've emailed CJ Pony Parts, American Muscle, and OP Mustang
and searched MagnaFlow's WEB Site, with negative results.
Cheers, Dave
Sponsored

FruityJudy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10
https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/quad-exhaust-depression.120719/page-4#post-2582044

This is the only one I know of. I have been thinking about getting some more specific measurements, ordering double wall and cutting the back side off so that I can slide the OEM tip in between the walls and find a way to anchor them. Not sure how well this would work or look but the option of cutting the OEM off and welding new ones on seem to be out the window due to the design of the OEM coming curving down and off center

OP
OP
Hidalgo

Hidalgo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Convertible, Premium, Magnetic, Int. Midnight Blue, 401A Pkge, 10Sp. AT, Smart & Safe Pkge, Active Valve Performance Exhaust, Shaker Pro, 20" Alum wheels; 2015 BMW M235i, Vert, Twin Turbo, JB4; BMW 2017 X5, M Sports Pkge
Seems to be a lot of interest with those of us who have the Active Valve Exhaust,
and want to add tips to dress up the end of the tale pipe.
But no one on the forum found ZIP, just like my searches.
Is there anyway to coat them with something that will hold up over the test of time?
Black would be fine, to go with all the black trim, any thoughts?
Thanks...
Sponsored