Which do you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT PP Mustang
Proposed idea before 17th: Anyone heading to Gas Monkey for the Invasion on the 10th could meet up prior and drive in as group. Belive it starts at 10am.
Sponsored

Red2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Proposed idea before 17th: Anyone heading to Gas Monkey for the Invasion on the 10th could meet up prior and drive in as group. Belive it starts at 10am.
I'm in.

RobbieFrazier

Captain Quality
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robbie
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Prem PP DIB; 2022 M1 Prem 700A HP EG
Actually, Lou, you may be onto something here. I'll be going to TMI and would enjoy a cruise in. Plus it would give us an opportunity to have at least a few S550s together at the event.

RoadSlayer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT CO
Actually, Lou, you may be onto something here. I'll be going to TMI and would enjoy a cruise in. Plus it would give us an opportunity to have at least a few S550s together at the event.
I'm in for that. Caravan to TMI.

mocella

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White GT Premium
I believe they updated the start time to 9am for the TMI?

I think we're going to try to meet up with at least one buddy in Frisco and head down to TMI. I'm thinking RaceTrac by Eldorado/DNT at 8am should work, unless there's already a group deciding on a meet-up/cruise to TMI from this area.

I'm really hoping to hear some different exhausts so I can make a decision on what to put on my '15. I already learned that youtube videos aren't always a great representation of what in-person sound is - got the Corsa exhaust on my '13 SHO, which was about the only real option at the time, but it sounds different in person, for sure.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Tcstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT premium- Ordered
I would be open for a cruise in on the 10th. I'm in the colony so could easily meet up with the guys in Frisco.

Red2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm in euless but I'll meet up in Frisco. 8am works.

Pootie_Stang

Wah Dah Ta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR GT PP Base
I believe they updated the start time to 9am for the TMI?

I think we're going to try to meet up with at least one buddy in Frisco and head down to TMI. I'm thinking RaceTrac by Eldorado/DNT at 8am should work, unless there's already a group deciding on a meet-up/cruise to TMI from this area.

I'm really hoping to hear some different exhausts so I can make a decision on what to put on my '15. I already learned that youtube videos aren't always a great representation of what in-person sound is - got the Corsa exhaust on my '13 SHO, which was about the only real option at the time, but it sounds different in person, for sure.
i have a corsa on mine and I'm in frisco. You can check it out anytime if you'd like to

Lou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT PP Mustang
Yes, I noticed the new time on their facebook of 9am as well (although invites have 10am and 11am). They open parking at 8am.

Since we have some people from the west/south sides of DFW as well we may want to meet in the middle... possibly lewisville/Costco off 121?

downside is it would only be a 15-20 min ride in. I'm open to Frisco as well but it may be a longer ride for the Fort Worth Crew.

so.. chime in

8am in Frisco or 8:30am in Lewisville

Sponsored

Red2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes, I noticed the new time on their facebook of 9am as well (although invites have 10am and 11am). They open parking at 8am.

Since we have some people from the west/south sides of DFW as well we may want to meet in the middle... possibly lewisville/Costco off 121?

downside is it would only be a 15-20 min ride in. I'm open to Frisco as well but it may be a longer ride for the Fort Worth Crew.

so.. chime in

8am in Frisco or 8:30am in Lewisville

Any Frisco group meeting at 8am could be in Lewisville at 8:30 am to grab the others not wanting to meet in frisco. just tossing it out. :shrug:
I'll be in Frisco at 0800 myself.

Tele5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015, PP, GT
Hey guys! My wife and I are seriously considering going to this! Couple of questions.....do we have to register? I dont do any type of social media other than this forum so.....kinda wondering if you guys knew if we HAVE to register to attend.

Also, we would be coming from Ellis County (South) and I noticed there is a meetup and cruise in in Waxahachie which is super close for me. They are leaving at 7:30-7:45 so we could roll in and meet up with you guys at the event!

Red2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hey guys! My wife and I are seriously considering going to this! Couple of questions.....do we have to register? I dont do any type of social media other than this forum so.....kinda wondering if you guys knew if we HAVE to register to attend.

Also, we would be coming from Ellis County (South) and I noticed there is a meetup and cruise in in Waxahachie which is super close for me. They are leaving at 7:30-7:45 so we could roll in and meet up with you guys at the event!
I think there is just an entrance fee and parking is free? (anyone chime in here) would be great to all meet up at the event! But it might be funner (yeah i said it) if the frisco and waxahachie group (which are meeting earlier) all drive to lewisville and we can call drive in from there. Anyone game?

Tele5.0 my only question is.. are you and your wife both driving or are you riding shotgun? lol ;)

Tele5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015, PP, GT
I think there is just an entrance fee and parking is free? (anyone chime in here) would be great to all meet up at the event! But it might be funner (yeah i said it) if the frisco and waxahachie group (which are meeting earlier) all drive to lewisville and we can call drive in from there. Anyone game?

Tele5.0 my only question is.. are you and your wife both driving or are you riding shotgun? lol ;)
HAHAHA!:lol: Good one Red! Guess it would depend on how much Bud Lite I want to consume:cheers:

Nah, I think we will roll both of the S550s out!:headbang:

I would be game to meet up in Lewisville and roll with you guys from there for sure. We can try and coordinate it some how.

gunsnbutta

its just a 2 door fusion
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
TJ
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I'm game for N.Dallas ppl to meet in Frisco, then meet the Ft.Worth guys in Lewisville, then we all ride into TMI together. I'd be apart of the N.Dallas group.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sponsored