Which do you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tcstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT premium- Ordered
Ok let's start planning what we are going to do for Sept. We can do another cruise and this time hit the hill country and make it an overnight trip or just a meet and get the cruise in October. Looking for the option that gets max participation.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Tcstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT premium- Ordered
If it's a meet up we need to return the Ft. Worth guys a favor and meet on their side of town.

RobbieFrazier

Captain Quality
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robbie
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Prem PP DIB; 2022 M1 Prem 700A HP EG
I'm kinda torn on this one. Kitana's mileage is a bit ahead of her age, and I'd like to keep it in check. She'll be garaged for much of the winter, though, so I'm not too worried about it. The pleasure of driving the car outweighs the need to keep the mileage down.

I'm in either way (voted cruise). And I appreciate the thoughtfulness to pay it back for those of us further west. The Arlington area seems like a pretty good compromise for any future DFW meets.

Lou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT PP Mustang
I like the cruise idea but with so much travel I've had recently it would be a challenge to schedule. A meet up and a local ride would be easier. Either way based on the date I'll see if I can be there.

Pootie_Stang

Wah Dah Ta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR GT PP Base
lets make it late/night time this time around to avoid the heat

theres a weekly meet every friday night off coit and george bush

Sponsored

jbritt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT with Performance Package
I live in Bowie, which is about an hour and a half from Dallas and 1 hour from Ft. Worth. I would like to meet some people and share some knowledge. The wife and I are all in on most anything during the weekend. We will be in Red River this weekend and at the Mecum auction the 19th but after that we are free most weekends.

RoadSlayer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT CO
Could meet at Texas Motor Speedway on Friday Night Drag Nights...don't have to race, just something to do.

OP
OP

Tcstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT premium- Ordered
Friday Night drags are already done for the year. This would be a great idea for Next year though.

RoadSlayer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT CO
Friday Night drags are already done for the year. This would be a great idea for Next year though.
Really? That sucks...cooler weather would have been ideal for that. Oh well...

OP
OP

Tcstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT premium- Ordered
So far it looks like the meet up is the popular choice. I am not familiar with the Ft Worth side of town. Is there anyone from that area that has a suggestion date, time and location?

Sponsored

Tele5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015, PP, GT

I think the last one is November 6th, the same weekend as Fun Ford. I plan on trying to make it out there for at least the Fast Friday to run my car and hopefully make FF as well. sorry...not trying to hijack.:D

I am down for a September cruise/meetup...lets see what we can work out!:cheers:

Tele5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015, PP, GT

rgingo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 2.3T/Auto/50-yr/FRT
I'm game for a meet-up and/or cruise. The center of the metroplex (near 6-flags/stadiums) has good access and lots of restaurants and clubs to choose from.

OP
OP

Tcstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT premium- Ordered
We are mid month. Any suggestions on when and where to meet up at. The weather is cooling off so the heat shouldn't be an issue.

Need some guys to chime in from the Ft Worth side of town with locations and times.
Sponsored