Science is now cancelled? [USERS NOW BANNED FOR POLITICS]

Coosawjack

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jack
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT Convertible
Perhaps Science has not been cancelled, huh chicago??

Just look at your Mayor....NOW THAT'S A SCIENCE PROJECT!! 😲
Sponsored

LSchicago

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lloyd
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT/A 301A 5.0
Perhaps Science has not been cancelled, huh chicago??

Just look at your Mayor....NOW THAT'S A SCIENCE PROJECT!! 😲
Not my Mayor, but yes Mayor Beetlejuice is a piece of work. I live in a town of 10,000 just outside of Chicago. Mayberry basically.

rick81721

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 LB H6153
It seems that BA4 and BA5 are relatively poor immunogenically with only a short period post infection where the host is refractory to new infection. Moderna and Pfizer gave a new vaccine available which incorporates the original strain and BA4/BA5 but so far it seems little better than the original vaccine in trial work. It is something to do with the spike protein changes in BA4/BA5.

The original vaccine is still proving to be a very effective booster preventing serious disease. UK will offer a booster to all over 50's in the Autumn but not decided yet what will be used.
Interesting study on prior infection with earlier variants vs omicron in protecting against BA4 and BA5. Obviously omicron offers much better protection:

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-022-01950-2

gimmie11s

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Murica!
Hey guys... the Science is in. People like @Gregs24 have 0 clue what they're talking about. But you already knew that!

1658502205579.png

Here's one that should really get @Gregs24 scared.

You better move to higher ground bro! The diseases are comin for ya!! Bahahahaha

1658502169189.png

Sponsored

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
What a complete shit show.

I think Covid has proven we will cut off our own legs for the fear of walking up stairs.

People need to just forget about Covid. It’s a cold now.
Whilst I agree in most people COVID is now much milder, people will continue to die as they do from flu which we sensibly vaccinate for. Additionally it is fortunate that Omicron has combined greater transmissibility with milder clinical signs, but Omicron is not the end of the line for COVID. let's hope it continues in a mild form.

I understand your frustration but I'm afraid rigorous medical process is there to monitor for all and any such diseases. You may not have to deal with it on a daily basis but that doesn't mean others don't.

Incidentally just because the condition is generally less severe and an effective vaccine has reduced severe illness and death isn't a reason to ignore it. You may be 'bored of it' now but the virus still evolves and provides useful information for the future.

gimmie11s

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Murica!
Lol what a hack you are "whilst" pretending to be something youre not.

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
You have bought into this the whole time. Like most people that have traded freedom for safety, I don’t expect you to stop and realize from mask to lockdown, most of what we did was completely pointless.

What I do find funny is how correct the “conspiracy theorist” were though. They nailed it from lab origins to lockdown to vaccine mandates.

It has backfired though. People realize they have been lied too. People realize when information is censored it’s not for their good. It’s to protect the powerful from their plundering and mistakes.

But be my guest in supporting whatever official dribble the next “expert” pedals to make you safer.
Again - stick to your delusions. I know what I'm talking about as this is the area I work in.

All those 'pointless' things you refer to saved millions of lives worldwide.

The safety it generated gave you the freedoms you have now.

gimmie11s

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Murica!
Again - stick to your delusions. I know what I'm talking about as this is the area I work in.

124-C92-A3-C41-F-4933-947-A-62-A0-FF6268-E8.gif

Sponsored

Coosawjack

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jack
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT Convertible
I'm with you "BlackandBlue".......it's an overblown HOAX that would have destroyed the world if left to run it's course!!

EVERYONE I know who took the damn shots suffer from Diabetes, Myocarditis, High BP.......persistent Coughs and Colds....persistent Fatigue with shortness of breath!! Also, ALL have gotten 100% Positive Covid tests when tested whereas us that did nothing never even got the sniffles!!

The TRUTH is evident for those who wish to research it........just have a look!!

DougS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium A10 PP1 Whipple Stage 2

Would you please show us one credible unbiased study which showed locking our world down, actually saved lives? People who have admitted to have two vaccines, 10 booster are still getting the VIRUS, Thank you

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
I'm with you "BlackandBlue".......it's an overblown HOAX that would have destroyed the world if left to run it's course!!

EVERYONE I know who took the damn shots suffer from Diabetes, Myocarditis, High BP.......persistent Coughs and Colds....persistent Fatigue with shortness of breath!! Also, ALL have gotten 100% Positive Covid tests when tested whereas us that did nothing never even got the sniffles!!

The TRUTH is evident for those who wish to research it........just have a look!!
What a load of rubbish

Provide the evidence for your assertions

EVERYONE you know who took the 'shots' seem to be very unusual. The symptoms you talk of are for COVID not the vaccination, with the exception of one vaccine and myocarditis.

Last edited:

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Would you please show us one credible unbiased study which showed locking our world down, actually saved lives? People who have admitted to have two vaccines, 10 booster are still getting the VIRUS, Thank you
Even very basic information available to you shows that the vaccine was only ever intended to reduce severe disease / hospitalisations and death. If you don't understand this it is your knowledge that is deficient not the evidence.

There is CLEAR evidence of how effective it was.

The vaccine was never, and never will be sterilising in action, and will never stop you contracting the virus. In fact that is the case for almost all vaccines.

What is a bit sad is that all of this information is readily available from reputable sources and if you bothered to read it has been posted many times on this thread.

As regards lock downs, well, clearly this worked in reducing spread and hence lives, how could it not? It was part of a strategy in the pre-vaccine days but is no longer required. In the UK the impact of lockdown measures is VERY CLEAR in breaking the transmission cycle - it should be noted that these measures were very well supported in the effectiveness by the UK population.

Large scale lockdowns in Europe saved millions of lives | NIHR

Fact check: Studies show COVID-19 lockdowns have saved lives | Reuters

The effect of large-scale anti-contagion policies on the COVID-19 pandemic | Nature
Sponsored