Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
It's not a spin, it's a valid question.
Indeed it is.
Realositically, you shouldn’t have to mention that you’re taking medication specifically designed for humans, but, this is the USA in 2021…
I remember Krazy glue lady and fish tank cleaner guy/person….
Soooo, there’s that too.

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado & Nissan Sentra SE
Indeed it is.
Realositically, you shouldn’t have to mention that you’re taking medication specifically designed for humans, but, this is the USA in 2021…
I remember Krazy glue lady and fish tank cleaner guy/person….
Soooo, there’s that too.
Hello; welcome back.

OP
OP
Burkey

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
Lots of things we people use have uses in animals. I keep tropical fish and have used antibiotics for their treatment.
Does not matter that it may have been first for animals.
But have you taken any fish medication ... where'd those webbed hands come from? 🤔 At least you can still type. 😋

3371757_webbedhand_jpeg918aa528d62effe0e7a1c8a67313e6b1.jpeg

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS Convertible - Race Red
Looks like it is an anti inflammatory drug. So I would expect it would help in some cases. Since it is inflammation that kills you with this virus.
Why bother with all that medical school and residency, huh? Doctorin' is easy. throw on a few mustard poultices and you will be fine.

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The dynamic-duo is now defending Joe Rogan?

Guffaw!

Really, can't make this shit up!

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I don't watch CNN as it has too much opinion, talk show type programming. I don't care a whit about what Joe Rogan says, he supposedly took horse dewormed based on nothing save his attempt to be in the news and appeal to his base. You know, make money.

The fact that some can't see the ridiculousness in trying to prop up Joe Rogan and ivermectin at this point it telling.

I see it as a last desperate attempt to come up with anything relevant at this point.

Sponsored

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
This is fake news: Joe Rogan gets CNN’s chief medical correspondent to admit CNN lied about ivermectin (msn.com)

“Rogan, by the way, isn’t exaggerating when he says CNN made a concerted effort this year to slander him with the “horse dewormer” lie. Nearly every talking head on the network took a crack at promoting the falsehood.”

#1 = “Joe Rogan, a popular comedian and podcaster who has told his listeners the COVID vaccine is not necessary for young people, just disclosed he has COVID,” said Anderson Cooper. “He also acknowledged taking controversial treatment designed for animals.”

#2 = Said Reliable Sources host Brian Stelter, “But when you have a horse deworming medication that's discouraged by the government that actually causes some people in this crazy environment we're in to actually want to try it. That's the upside down where we're in with figures like Joe Rogan.”

#3 = “People have been taking this [horse dewormer],” said host Boris Sanchez, “trying to treat COVID, but it has led to a lot of folks getting poisoned ... And yet celebrities like Joe Rogan have been talking about taking it.”

#4 = CNN’s Jim Acosta said elsewhere, “And the podcast host Joe Rogan, he came down with COVID. He says he's been taking the livestock dewormer ivermectin as well as other treatments that people talk about on the internet and so on.”

This week, Rogan had his chance to confront a CNN host about the network’s reporting.

“You're probably the only one at CNN who's glad [I’ve recovered],” Rogan joked. “The rest of them are all lying about me taking horse medication.”

“That bothered you,” said the CNN correspondent.

“It should bother you, too,” replied Rogan. “They're lying at your network about people taking human drugs versus drugs for veterinarians.”

Said Gupta, “Calling it a ‘horse dewormer’ is not the most flattering thing, I get that.”

Rogan pushed back on the idea that it's merely "unflattering" to say he took "horse dewormer."

“It's a lie,” he asserted. “It's a lie on a news network. And it's a lie that they're conscious of. It's not a mistake. They're unfavorably framing it as veterinary medicine.”

Hello; I count four. All big enough names in “NEWS”. Such is not uncommon. Some days it is like they all have a script. It is telling that you not only missed the other three but also that you try to dismiss the lies as;

"Now, I wouldn’t suggest for a second that the statement he made there was factually 100% accurate, but, to call it a lie is probably stretching the truth a little too."

"The fact that the quote starts with an “and” tells me that there was obviously a conversation taking place prior to that, where the statement may have made more contextual sense. Maybe the journalist simply misspoke?"

Hello; In my vision of a NEWS agency, the facts are determined before such things are reported. If you do not know for sure you say you do not know for sure.
Good for CNN. Fuck Joe Rogan. He is a douche that has zero scientific credibility. If he wants to talk about playing grab-ass with sweaty men then I am all ears. Otherwise, he should shut up.

TonyNJ

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
22 GT500HE Black Stripes, 20 GT350HE, 16 GT350R Ba
I don't watch CNN as it has too much opinion, talk show type programming. I don't care a whit about what Joe Rogan says, he supposedly took horse dewormed based on nothing save his attempt to be in the news and appeal to his base. You know, make money.

The fact that some can't see the ridiculousness in trying to prop up Joe Rogan and ivermectin at this point it telling.

I see it as a last desperate attempt to come up with anything relevant at this point.
Joe Rogan doesn't do anything to "appeal to his base". That's an overused political phrase. The guy is a goof, says a lot of funny stuff and isn't trying to be controversial or provocative. He's just doing his thing.

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Joe Rogan doesn't do anything to "appeal to his base". That's an overused political phrase. The guy is a goof, says a lot of funny stuff and isn't trying to be controversial or provocative. He's just doing his thing.
Nah. He is an idiot. He should shut his mouth about anything pandemic related. He has a large audience and is influential.

As evidenced here, there are those that will be influenced by him.

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
Here's the brilliant logic of an anti-vaxxer. They would rather take the much higher risk of relying on their immume system to be strong enough to fight the virus if infected, then go get some Ivermectin (which causes more problems and kills more people than the vaccine) at the feed store and self medicate if they do get infected. It really is Darwinism at work. 🤪
Has anybody noticed JR also took dexamethasone, a cheap drug with proven effectiveness against COVID symptoms - just saying

Regarding the use of unproven drugs with side effects - good luck to em. Lets hope the side effects are not too minor. A few less morons in the world will do no harm.

Ivermectin poisoning cases are up significantly in the US, they are probably just getting over the bleach gargling :crazy:

Last edited:

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado & Nissan Sentra SE
The dynamic-duo is now defending Joe Rogan?

Guffaw!

Really, can't make this shit up!
Hello; I did not for see the benefits my posting of a link about Joe Rogan would bring. Soon after I posted a link from the NIH one of the crew compared my typical posts to some one named Joe Rogan. Later yesterday I ran across a story on Joe Rogan and posted it.
The story was about how a major TV "NEWS" company had lied many times and got caught it the lies. Since then the crew have twisted and spun in their typical manner. The story was about the lies. Some creative spin and twist followed, to be sure.
Such is the benefit. They have so clearly shown their stripes ( or is it their spots?). I figure anyone reading will be able to see the lengths they will go to. No, this is a not a new level of spin or twist, but the same sort which has become normal. I hope readers will keep this particular episode in mind when the crew do the same on more serious subjects.

Thanks fellows, I really did not have to make this up.
Sponsored