K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
Who’s “they”?
Interesting that you chose Manhattan and Miami though.
Would you like to guess how far the oceans have risen at those locations?
Would you like to guess what the actual predictions were? (No, not the sensationalised nonsense from the crazies).
Doesn't matter we are in a natural warming period, just like several other's. Man's contribution is minuscule .
Sponsored

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
The nursing home angle is a simpleton talking point picked up from Fox News and Breitbart.com, it's inane, and irrelevant.
Then why did so many die in NY nursing homes?

By the way the masks do not work for covid, if they did the numbers would be a lot less.

Unfortunatly (or fortunately) the masks do work for the flu virus. I hope we don't get mask orders during flu season.

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado & Nissan Sentra SE
Then why did so many die in NY nursing homes?

By the way the masks do not work for covid, if they did the numbers would be a lot less.

Unfortunatly (or fortunately) the masks do work for the flu virus. I hope we don't get mask orders during flu season.
Hello; Heard a thing about masks today that has been stated before. The masks are better at protecting others from someone sick with the covid19 virus than keeping the uninfected wearer from catching it. When the covid19 virus was found to have an aerosol component the whole nature of the transmissibility took a very different turn . I read a thing which compared being able to smell smoke thru a mask meaning a lot of covid virus will get thru. Masks are decent at catching the sneeze and cough droplets. The aerosol virus passes thru most masks. Not all passes of course, but a lot.
If I were an inventor an UV device that somehow lights up the incoming air might be a good thing. Could have little or no breathing restriction at all. Would have to protect skin and ryes from the UV tho. Would need batteries. Maybe like those music things I see people have around their neck with earplugs coming out. Just zap the virus with UV as you breath air in.

The flu must be more in the heavier and larger droplets without an aerosol component. At least that is the way I think I remember it. Same for Ebola. Ebola needs contact with body fluids best as I can recall. Ebola causes the infected to bleed, piss, have loose stools, and otherwise leak out fluids all over the place, but does not float around in the air is the story so far.
If the covid19 turns out to be a lab creation that got out lets us be very thank full it was not an Ebola variant that had been aerosolized.

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
The flu must be more in the heavier and larger droplets without an aerosol component.
I may be wrong but I think I remember being taught the flu virus lives on surfaces. We then place our hands on that surface then touch our face and that is how it spreads.

All the washing of hands and sanitation of surfaces stopped the flu, but did nothing to stop covid.

OP
OP
Burkey

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I may be wrong but I think I remember being taught the flu virus lives on surfaces. We then place our hands on that surface then touch our face and that is how it spreads.

All the washing of hands and sanitation of surfaces stopped the flu, but did nothing to stop covid.
Oh….so you ran a side by side experiment to see what the case numbers were in the complete absence of handwashing, masks, lockdowns and all of that…
LMFAO.
How do you “know” that it did “nothing”?
How do you know that a virus this infectious wouldn’t have infected more people by now without any controls in place?
This is precisely why you suck at science.

Sponsored

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
How do you “know” that it did “nothing”?
It's called observation. Flu numbers are down, Covid numbers are the same in mask mandated areas and non mask mandated areas.
Since we cannot trust the Sweden numbers lets just use Ny, Fl, Tx and Cali.
Well why not add Oh, Ky, In and Mi?

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
I never thought that “assholeness” could last this long. You would think there would be a vaccine for it. 177 pages of idiocy on both sides. Maybe if I posted a bunch of NSFW shit I could get it shut down. 🤔

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
Don't read it. Obviously the 8 people or so who are keeping this alive like the debate.
Agreed and I have not. I waited until 177 pages before I could bring myself to even respond. A waste of everybody’s time and I’m done.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Burkey

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Remember when we were headed to a global ice age ! Remember when polar bears were all dying out….

https://www.gastongazette.com/opinion/20190911/letter-scientist-wrong-on-climate-change
Oh Lordy…an opinion piece!!
Did you bother to query any of the “facts“ that were presented or did you just go along with it because it says what you want it to say?

I’m genuinely not sure if it’s meant to be satire or if it’s genuinely aimed at people who don’t know enough to know that it’s wrong on so many fronts that it’s actually laughable.
Make no mistake, it IS funny. Just not sure if it’s intentional.

@CJJon
Take a look at it and see if you can get through it without choking.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Burkey

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
It's called observation. Flu numbers are down, Covid numbers are the same in mask mandated areas and non mask mandated areas.
Since we cannot trust the Sweden numbers lets just use Ny, Fl, Tx and Cali.
Well why not add Oh, Ky, In and Mi?
Nobody said you couldn’t trust the numbers from Sweden. You said they were a good example of a country doing it right, we showed you that they were doing worse than you are.
What? You didn’t like it when the ideas perpetuated in your favourite media didn’t withstand even the most basic scrutiny?

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS Convertible - Race Red

ice445

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
Not to belittle the current situation, but imagine what a shitshow a truly lethal virus bug will bring.....
Depends how lethal. If it takes a long time to debilitate and kill, then yeah. Viruses that kill you quickly generally don't propagate very far and are relatively easy to contain.

Honestly the next time this happens, the governments of the world just need to team up and lie that it shrinks your dick and balls. Then magically everyone will be staying at home, wearing masks, and lining up around the block to get a vaccine once it comes out.

Qcman17

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cam
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT A10 Velocity Blue 301A
Oh Lordy…an opinion piece!!
Did you bother to query any of the “facts“ that were presented or did you just go along with it because it says what you want it to say?

I’m genuinely not sure if it’s meant to be satire or if it’s genuinely aimed at people who don’t know enough to know that it’s wrong on so many fronts that it’s actually laughable.
Make no mistake, it IS funny. Just not sure if it’s intentional.

@CJJon
Take a look at it and see if you can get through it without choking.
LOL that read was gold! :)
Sponsored