Sponsored

Saddle Brown

JollyWrench

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
How's everyone finding it? Durability? Living with it? What you love and what you hate! :)
Sponsored

OP
OP

JollyWrench

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
I've already ordered it, Saddle + Guard, bit of a guess never seen it IRL but I loved guard when I saw it in the states, (Orange Blossom Ford I think)

Ordered 6 months ago expecting delivery around March time

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I care about infotainment
Just picked mine up yesterday. I love the look, especially the combination with Guard. Just works very well

http://imgur.com/a/wIbT1

Sponsored

Dawg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT convertible
Just picked mine up yesterday. I love the look, especially the combination with Guard. Just works very well

http://imgur.com/a/wIbT1
Very Nice. Jeeps Grand Cherokee Summit model offers an exterior color called Deep Auburn Pearl. It's a type of brownish color. When I first saw one I was floored. I wish Ford offered it on the Mustang.
image.jpg

Last edited:

ATLalien

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT PP
I have the dark saddle with Magnetic and love it. My only issue is that it wasn't possible to get saddle with the premier trim, so my dash and door card tops are not as nice as I would've liked.

Looks great with magnetic though, if a little more red than I thought it would be.

Dannyho

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium PP DIB
I really like the saddle/dub combo I have. That said, last time I was at the dealer I checked out a gt with the premier trim and I would have liked that more. I guess that's the consequence of ordering before they were out at dealers.
And the leathers holding up great, watch out for the rivets on your jeans though.

Sponsored

WeinerDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red GT/PP
Only thing that breaks my heart is you can't get Ruby and Saddle together, that looked so nice on the S197
Yes, the absolute best combo and they dropped the ball with the interior. :frusty:

I settled for Ceramic which looks nice, too but that saddle looks sooo good.

belleg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EB Premium
Black/Saddle here... Love the combo and everyone who has seen it loves it. Easy to keep clean too. Pretty sure that Guard/Saddle will look good too

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I care about infotainment

pigdoc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EB Premium 6MT MM/Saddle
I've got Magnetic/Saddle and it looks great. But the saddle color is ONLY the seat cover surface, no Saddle leather on door trim or anywhere else. Wish I could add after the fact. I too wanted the Ruby Red/Saddle with Premier trim, but not offered. The car is great though.

Old 5 Oh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium AT
I've already ordered it, Saddle + Guard, bit of a guess never seen it IRL but I loved guard when I saw it in the states, (Orange Blossom Ford I think)

Ordered 6 months ago expecting delivery around March time
Saddle is the best Guard interior. One of Ford's very first show cars was a GT vert in that combination. You can see it here:

http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7908
Sponsored

Reactions: 113