Roush catback vs MBRP catback

ethonlee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ethan
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT 2020
I have a MBRP catback Race exhaust and I recently heard the roush catback on YouTube and thought it sounded pretty good. Is the Roush catback louder than the mbrp ? Hard to tell in YouTube videos so figured I'd ask here and I was thinking about switching to roush just for that sound it has.
Sponsored

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic
I have a MBRP catback Race exhaust and I recently heard the roush catback on YouTube and thought it sounded pretty good. Is the Roush catback louder than the mbrp ? Hard to tell in YouTube videos so figured I'd ask here and I was thinking about switching to roush just for that sound it has.
Tad louder but also doesn't drone like the MBRP Race tends too.

coz0502

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
I have a Roush cat back exhaust with an h-pipe. It's very loud, not sure how it compares to the MBRP but I started with axel back and then added the h-pipe. That made a big difference. Is your MBRP cat or axel back? You may want to consider a h or x pipe, it will give you more volume and it's going be cheaper than replacing the mufflers. It will be very loud, so be warned your neighbors may not like you as much. Mine is a 2nd car and I work from home so neither vehicle gets driven much anymore.
Sponsored