Roush AB with Borla X pipe

regachoz01

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2021 mustang gt
Is this a good combination? Currently, I have borla x pipe with stock mufflers. I want to be more louder but not obnoxiously loud. Is roush gonna fit good with x pipe? Also if anyone can send me clips of the exhaust set up that’ll be great! 👍🏽
Sponsored

justinmiles

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang gt, 2017 mustang v6, 2008 mustang gt
I have just regular no brand x pipe on my mustang with roush exhaust. It’s quiet cruising but it will make some noise with a lot of throttle. I like my cars loud wish I had corsa but couldn’t afford that. I like the sound of roush they sound good. But are pretty loud especially on cold start,

OP
OP

regachoz01

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2021 mustang gt
I have just regular no brand x pipe on my mustang with roush exhaust. It’s quiet cruising but it will make some noise with a lot of throttle. I like my cars loud wish I had corsa but couldn’t afford that. I like the sound of roush they sound good. But are pretty loud especially on cold start,
Any droning?

Twizzty

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bones
Vehicle(s)
2021 Camaro 1SS 1LE MT
Vehicle Showcase
I had the steeda x pipe and roush axle back. I did the x pipe first w/stock mufflers and the sound was good but just to tinny for my taste. The roush axle back changed the tone and made it deeper and raspier. There was no drone and just driving normal around town was not bad at all...but as soon as you go WOT it gets crazy loud. I liked it being loud at WOT and loved how raspy and burbly it was on deceleration...it's not for everyone though. Just go to Youtube and there is about a hundred videos w/roush axle back and x pipe.

justinmiles

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang gt, 2017 mustang v6, 2008 mustang gt
No droning at all. Roush is a good product.

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium with Roush Phase 2, 2017 Corvette Z06, 2018 Subaru WRX, 2015 VW Golf, 2015 Ford Fusion
I consider Steeda and Roush to be very similar with the Roush being just a tad bit louder. Hpipe supposedly have a little deeper tone than the Xpipes. I like my setup with the Hpipe. Cold starts will get your attention.
Sponsored