Sponsored

Received GT500 Owners Kit

Classic Lover

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Dodge Challenger T/A 392 6 speed manual.
These had me rolling lolol. Developed SPECIFICALLY for Ford lololol

I got mine today as well, chassis # is accurate, but then again, iv3 been getting special treatment from the start somehow
received_1081296395550763.jpeg
This is a nice touch and yes it is OEM, it’s not OEM parts like the demon crate but it is quite similar to some of the tools in the crate, I hope more cars get this kind of thing, it’s cool and makes the car unique.

Each packet is tied to the car so yes stock stuff, at least if Ford gets the numbers right lol.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
This is a nice touch and yes it is OEM, it’s not OEM parts like the demon crate but it is quite similar to some of the tools in the crate, I hope more cars get this kind of thing, it’s cool and makes the car unique.

Each packet is tied to the car so yes stock stuff, at least if Ford gets the numbers right lol.
No, its aftermarket..... Just like the Demon crate

Classic Lover

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No, its aftermarket..... Just like the Demon crate
O I’m sorry.

Come on it’s stock stuff, I guess it’s not stock to remove the rain tray then because you have to use aftermarket tools to change the car from how it left the factory.

Lol I can’t wait for Ford to make a crate for some car and watch you guys flip 180

O and please don’t turn this thread into a dumpster fire.

Sponsored

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
O I’m sorry.

Come on it’s stock stuff, I guess it’s not stock to remove the rain tray then because you have to use aftermarket tools to change the car from how it left the factory.

Lol I can’t wait for Ford to make a crate for some car and watch you guys flip 180

O and please don’t turn this thread into a dumpster fire.
That's a good one. Your previous comment was the spark.

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
Still haven't seen a thing or heard a peep.
No expert here, but I believe the time to get one is based on the actual delivery (sale) date of the car. @Epiphany I believe your car sat on a lot for some time, and @kilobravo yours just delivered a short time ago. I took delivery roughly December 7th, and got my kit just this past Tuesday. So look for your kit about 2 months from when you signed then papers.

Classic Lover

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That's a good one. Your previous comment was the spark.
Fire department is on the way.

Sorry if I offended, this seems to be a touchy issue, I wonder why?

The Chairman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘09 GT500KR & ‘16 GT350 Track Pack & ‘20 GT500 HP
Monday, I got a notice from FedEx that a shipment is on the way from Ford Performance. But that was suppose to ship last Monday and was delayed to today. As of right now, the system says it hasn’t been released from FP. Wonder it that box will sit in a rail yard like my car did for a month. :like:

Sponsored

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Monday, I got a notice from FedEx that a shipment is on the way from Ford Performance. But that was suppose to ship last Monday and was delayed to today. As of right now, the system says it hasn’t been released from FP. Wonder it that box will sit in a rail yard like my car did for a month. :like:
Yes, they found a defect in the supercharger that was contained in the owners kit box. Because of that, they decided to hold the boxes from shipping until replacement model superchargers were obtained and replaced one by one.

I'm sure you will get an apology token in the mail for your inconvenience.

fastergt350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 HP, 2022 Ranger Lariat Tremor
Thanks, Jaime, that makes sense and explains why they're shipping out in the order they are.
Time frame of Shelby delivery (Car 12-20-2019) & (Gift box 2-12-2020) this should give some kind of an idea. My Chassis plaque and all paperwork was correct.