Recaro seats

Zitrosounds

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harold
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350R/16 GT350TP/15 GT-PP/12 GT-PP
From what I have read, it was my understanding that the suspension components where shared between the track pack and the r except for specific tuning of the Magna ride dampeners. Therfore, I thought the listed GT350 is that of the base and not the TP and the subtle ride hight difference is due to the tire size. I may be wrong. The only way to know is to physically the components side by side. Ive been under my car a lot but without a measurement to compare the rear bar (not listed) to I won't know. Thanks for all you info. Very informative.
Sponsored

krt22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
From what I have read, it was my understanding that the suspension components where shared between the track pack and the r except for specific tuning of the Magna ride dampeners. Therfore, I thought the listed GT350 is that of the base and not the TP and the subtle ride hight difference is due to the tire size. I may be wrong. The only way to know is to physically the components side by side. Ive been under my car a lot but without a measurement to compare the rear bar (not listed) to I won't know. Thanks for all you info. Very informative.
Im pretty sure FP guys have said otherwise. The R has specific springs and dampers. Ford wouldnt go through the trouble to create a separate PN for all of the springs if that wasnt the case. I confirmed along with VooDoo that there are 3 separate spring PNs (front and rear)

buggy whip

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford pinto, '16 GT350/OxFo/ Trac/Stripe delete
Voodoo,

On your build listing, you have FPP Clutch line.
Is this braided s/s or ?
Do you a P/N ?
Thank you.

OP
OP
Voodooo

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Carroll Shelbys Soul Lives Under My GT350 Hood

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Voodooo

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
M-7512-B. It's both Braided SS and SS Tubing.

Sponsored

GT P-TREE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
I wouldn't have thought about the clutch line. Good to know, especially since it says recommended for headers.

buggy whip

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford pinto, '16 GT350/OxFo/ Trac/Stripe delete
I wouldn't have thought about the clutch line. Good to know, especially since it says recommended for headers.
It's Not cheap.
$249.95

I checked with Steeda. Theirs is all S/S braided line. But, it won't work with
the GT350.

OP
OP
Voodooo

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
What is the "Shelby Coolant Tank"?

Same as Moroso and made by moroso but has the Shelby logo on it.

Sponsored

Donkey

Large member
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
After sitting in my buddies track pack car I'll definitely be looking at the xl profi sears. The stock seats are definitely built around a 32-34" waist imo. Which I am not.

Let me know how you handle the air bag lights etc.

xt6wagon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 base triple yellow
After sitting in my buddies track pack car I'll definitely be looking at the xl profi sears. The stock seats are definitely built around a 32-34" waist imo. Which I am not.

Let me know how you handle the air bag lights etc.
huh, I fit a bit snug, yet ok and I'm a good bit bigger than that.

Donkey

Large member
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
huh, I fit a bit snug, yet ok and I'm a good bit bigger than that.
I'm between a 38"-40" depending on brand of pants. So probably 39" and I'm a shade over 6'1 and around 275lbs. I had an evo with recaros previously which to me are more aggressive than some of the other Ford seats but not nearly as much as the 350. While I am on a diet and working out I don't see my shoulders and my waist being below say a 36. I am.hoping the seats break in a bit but I doubt they'll give as much as I want. My buddy is a 32" waist and they fit him correctly. Shoulder width, torso and the hip area. I'm not mad about it or anything I ordered it knowing they would be too tight most likely. I'll just keep the stockers in pristine condition in my basement lol

Last edited:

Smarz1018

ScubaSteve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Mustang Eco-boost
I love my Recaro seats, however I am having an issue figuring out why the lever on the rear of the backrest doesn't do anything. It seems like it's supposed to lift the side lever and allow the seat to move forward and back. It doesn't actually seem to lift that side lever enough and doesn't do anything. Is there something to be adjusted for this?

xt6wagon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 base triple yellow
I love my Recaro seats, however I am having an issue figuring out why the lever on the rear of the backrest doesn't do anything. It seems like it's supposed to lift the side lever and allow the seat to move forward and back. It doesn't actually seem to lift that side lever enough and doesn't do anything. Is there something to be adjusted for this?
I think it lets the seat fold forward but it has no connection to the slider. They are so useless I don't even recall if both of mine work or just one.
Sponsored