Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt350
Hello fellas,

A quick question,

If I swamp out my GT350 Recaro seats with leather seats such as GT350 leather or Mustang GT leather, Would I able to connect wires to adjust seats? What about heating and cooling?

Please let me know. Planning get leather seats but I need to know if it's workable.

Thanks!
Sponsored

I am Jeff

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
FBO C63, Ram 1500 Ecodiesel, 18' LB GT350, 19' Performance Blue GT350R
Hello fellas,

A quick question,

If I swamp out my GT350 Recaro seats with leather seats such as GT350 leather or Mustang GT leather, Would I able to connect wires to adjust seats? What about heating and cooling?

Please let me know. Planning get leather seats but I need to know if it's workable.

Thanks!
You will not have the buttons and wiring for the heated/cooled seats. I believe that you will have the power to operate the seats.

OP
OP

Gt350sblack

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt350
Someone told me I will only have one slot for air bags and I have to manually wire the cable to fuse box for electric seating to work.

shelbyman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sandy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT 350 Track Package White w/blue stripes
Hello fellas,

A quick question,

Thanks!
I've done this to my car. I have posted some comments about on here...I don't know how you can find them. If you pm me I will give you my phone number and can tell you about it.

OP
OP

Gt350sblack

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt350
I've done this to my car. I have posted some comments about on here...I don't know how you can find them. If you pm me I will give you my phone number and can tell you about it.
Pmed. Thanks!
Sponsored