Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
How come I cannot order the rear seat delete on my Mach 1?

Option 61D on the Mach 1 is a rear seat Delete option. This is listed on the most up to date Mustang order guide. If this is a must have option for you, you'll need to instruct your Dealer to order this option in Conceps (For those who aren't familiar, Conceps is a Black and green computer screen that is as antiquated as it sounds).

In Ford's Web Based Ordering System, this option is not shown at all. 99% of Ford's orders are placed in WBDO so your dealer may not be familiar with how to order this.

If they aren't familiar they can get on the phone with their Ford sales representative to get it done or modify your order. Definitely some hoops to jump through, but if you need to get it on your car it can happen.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
will the rear seat delete have a part number that someone with a Mach 1 vin could order later on after taking delivery?

Also do you know if the car cover option is something Mach 1 specific with a logo or is it just a generic mustang cover?

51NNED

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Oh I’d be so down for a Mach 1 cover!

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
I want Mach 1 skivvies ................... :rockon:

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
will the rear seat delete have a part number that someone with a Mach 1 vin could order later on after taking delivery?

Also do you know if the car cover option is something Mach 1 specific with a logo or is it just a generic mustang cover?
That's a great question. Right now are parts catalog isn't updated for 2021 Mustang, so it's a guess on both of those questions.

Sponsored

ANGST

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
18 Cayman GTS, 15 Explorer Sport , 09 Honda Fit
Thanks @Zach@Granger . It would only be a 1200 mile road trip to pick up a car from you , but it's tempting to avoid the dealers around here :)

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
Thanks @Zach@Granger . It would only be a 1200 mile road trip to pick up a car from you , but it's tempting to avoid the dealers around here :)
That is what I'm doing. $65 a day from Enterprise. No mileage, no drop off fees. The Enterprise agent is in Johnson, IA. A 20 min drive from Zack. Or, fly in. Still will save you $$ over local purchase.

Fishtales

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2001 Harley, 1964 Volkswagen Beetle, 2016 Toyota Avalon
That is what I'm doing. $65 a day from Enterprise. No mileage, no drop off fees. The Enterprise agent is in Johnson, IA. A 20 min drive from Zack. Or, fly in. Still will save you $$ over local purchase.
enclosed cover transport is $1K or less. still worth the savings.

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
I want Mach 1 skivvies ................... :rockon:
I have had multiple "Machs" on my skivies for years.......... Mach 1, mach 2, mach 3, mach 4-15, so on and so on.

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
enclosed cover transport is $1K or less. still worth the savings.
I am trading two vehicles. Thusly, Renting a car for the drive home makes the most sense.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang

I am 99% sure that the cover is not Mach 1 specific. After looking at the order guide for Shelby and it stating the differences between it. I would assume there would be the same distinction on the Mach 1 if it was different as well.

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
I am 99% sure that the cover is not Mach 1 specific. After looking at the order guide for Shelby and it stating the differences between it. I would assume there would be the same distinction on the Mach 1 if it was different as well.
Thanks for looking into that.

Fordified

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several Mustangs thru the years
My guess is, like the Boss 302, there will be some kind of screen printed Mach 1 logo on it but nothing truly unique.
This would be a great way to include the shaker hood..........on the cover at least....