Ock

Ock

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium and a 1966 c10
I am sorry for offtopic, but what does it mean "to window an engine block"? Thanks and wish you best luck with "new" engine bro... it was really hard to read and I didn't feel good at all that something like this could happen to me.. you have my admiration for keeping a cool head all the time
Thanks! It was not easy. Now that its over i can enjoy my car again... but trust me i dont ever want to go thru this again...
Sponsored

OP
OP
Ock

Ock

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Just when you ALL thought you were done seeing this post but nooooooo.... Went for a drive today... was a little warm in the car so i turned the a/c on... well it was def warmer w/AC on.... looks like they forgot to recharge the A/C.... have to take it in Monday... hopefully they can just charge it up... ugh.. i know its a minor thing but i swear this cars cursed...

On the other hand we were at dealer looking at a bronco sport for the wife and all the sales people just wanted to look/talk about my car. Is the brown leather not very popular option, none of them had seen it... idk but i love it...

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
Just when you ALL thought you were done seeing this post but nooooooo.... Went for a drive today... was a little warm in the car so i turned the a/c on... well it was def warmer w/AC on.... looks like they forgot to recharge the A/C.... have to take it in Monday... hopefully they can just charge it up... ugh.. i know its a minor thing but i swear this cars cursed...

On the other hand we were at dealer looking at a bronco sport for the wife and all the sales people just wanted to look/talk about my car. Is the brown leather not very popular option, none of them had seen it... idk but i love it...
Damn. Hope the A/C gets fixed without issue. Haven’t seen brown leather myself. Probably looks great against the white car.

Reactions: Ock

Mike Pfeifer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red Mustang GT A10
Anything besides black will get any mustang enthusiast talking. I have never seen anything besides my own ceramic cloth in person, everything else is black cloth or leather.

Reactions: Ock

Sponsored

OP
OP
Ock

Ock

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Anything besides black will get any mustang enthusiast talking. I have never seen anything besides my own ceramic cloth in person, everything else is black cloth or leather.
agree.. all my other mustangs were grey or black... i wanted something a little different.

OP
OP
Ock

Ock

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
lol idk what is up with Ford... now after going back and forth with them they are giving me the plan... I never yelled, cussed or made any offensive comments. I think that helped. Im glad they are finally doing the right thing... lets hope it sticks this time...

Good morning Mr Tom;

I have good news, I will be able to offer you the Limited Maintenance plan for up to 36 months or 45,000 miles which ever one occurs first. I want to apologized for everything that happened in the past. I will submit it today and will follow up with you in 4 days and let you know its now visible to all dealerships.

Thank you for being a loyal Ford customer.

OP
OP
Ock

Ock

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
1 yr later - No issues. :) Love this car!

cocopanda

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J
Vehicle(s)
2019 Premium GT Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
1 yr later - No issues. :) Love this car!
OP. Did they do a full engine replacement on your car? I'm going through the thread. But I wanted to ask. What exactly you had done to stop that raddle? I had the same thing and could replicate hovering at 2000 rpm and letting off and the dealer I bought from took care of it. With the cam exhaust solenoid on both banks. Did they do more work after this for you? After I had the solenoids replaced the car drives like a new monster. It fixed so many of the problems that I had.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Ock

Ock

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
they replaced the short block. they dont know what was causing it, but replacing engine fixed it. they used my intake, heads etc. if its not doing it now i wouldnt worry about it, just drive the snot out of it...at least if ur still under warranty. GL