Sponsored

Rant time...what's the worst thing about your Mustang?

StangTime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
19' GT PP1 Manual
The only real complaint I would have is that it does not "remember" what drive mode I had set last time and/or the ability to pick one as "default". I just have to remember to click up 2x and hit OK to get into S+ mode....not really a huge deal but you asked.
Do you have the toggle switches in front of the shifter? One tap up gets me from Normal into Sport+ mode. I don't have to hit OK unless going to Track or Drag mode.

I just noticed you have a 2016. Maybe it's different on that model?
Sponsored

David Schmidt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium MT82 PP1 401A
Do you have the toggle switches in front of the shifter? One tap up gets me from Normal into Sport+ mode. I don't have to hit OK unless going to Track or Drag mode.
Have you ever configured a "my mode"? Maybe that's why you don't have that sitting between normal and sport+?

StangTime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
19' GT PP1 Manual
Have you ever configured a "my mode"? Maybe that's why you don't have that sitting between normal and sport+?
My car is a 301A. I haven't found a "MyMode" setting anywhere in the menus.

David Schmidt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium MT82 PP1 401A
My car is a 301A. I haven't found a "MyMode" setting anywhere in the menus.
Seems it is an option, looking at the owner's manual. I don't know what package it is part of; I have 401A and Active Exhaust. But it would be under the pony button menus if you have it.

StangTime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
19' GT PP1 Manual
Seems it is an option, looking at the owner's manual. I don't know what package it is part of; I have 401A and Active Exhaust. But it would be under the pony button menus if you have it.
No Pony button on 301A. No "My Mode" either. I wish I had that feature but I also like the one flick-go-faster toggle.

Sponsored

Rover

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scotty
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT , Porsche Boxster S, BMW X5d, FORD Transit Diesel, 2500 Ram Diesel, Mazda CX5
Vehicle Showcase
I said I wanted the handbrake on the passenger side and today I see a euro right hand drive with - behold - the handbrake on the passenger side. Lucky for them. Unlucky the shift pattern remained unchanged so 1st gear is up and away :shock: that has to take some learning....:frown:
euro-mustang-interior-right-hand-drive.jpg

lockwood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY2019 Bullitt, 2018 BMW M2, 2019 MX5 RFGT
Interesting isn’t it. We in the rhd markets want the handbrake on the drivers side and think how strange it would be with 1st and 2nd gear closest to you.

bnightstar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hristofor
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Fiesta 1.25i, 2017 GB Ford Mustang GT PP Premium
Vehicle Showcase
yesterday I discovered a big problem Hazard lights switch is right next to TC off switch so when I turn hazard lights on I switch my TC not cool in a cat's and dog's rain with no visibility

t14mhall

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GTPP
This might have already been mentioned before but I hate that when I turn on my cooled seats, my ass is frozen but my back is sticking to the seat. When the heated seats are on, both parts of the seat are heated.

First world problems.....lol

Elvis66

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT ..2014 Camaro ..72 Chevelle ..67 LeMans..97 4runner..2001 tundra
Few things that bug ..is even with the car new .. you get this musty odor from the AC ..with just the regular Vent on. I wish the clock had an option for military time.and the other thing that's kind of annoying is that the car is so beautiful when it just gets a little bit dirty you have to almost immediately clean it because it's just that awesome

Sponsored

sganow

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2019 EB Kona Blue w/Black Accent Pkg, 2001 TB Bullitt
I had a 2017 base Ecoboost Mustang with automatic trans that was totaled in a hail storm. It had power seats and remote start on it. I got a new 2019 Ecoboost Mustang with automatic trans and black accent package. I realized right away that it did not have power seats (and it looks like you have to get a premium to get power seats). But the other day it was real hot outside so I thought I would start it up and let it cool down. That's when I realized that it also doesn't have remote start. Wonderful! Ford is going backwards. I can't believe something that was standard on the car 2 years ago is no longer included with the car. I have been struggling to like this car and this sure doesn't help. I even contacted Ford to express my dissatisfaction. I'm sure they'll listen. YEAH RIGHT! HAHA!!!

StangTime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
19' GT PP1 Manual
Speaking of trunks.... I have a minor niggle with this area of the car. The removable trunk floor doesn't seem to fit all that well (no pun intended) into the recess between the side liners. I didn't call them carpets because... well they aren't carpet. This panel moves around a bit. Maybe I should slow down going around corners. :idea:

I am going to look into a thick padded trunk liner to go over top and that might also reduce some road noise.

Elvis66

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT ..2014 Camaro ..72 Chevelle ..67 LeMans..97 4runner..2001 tundra
I haven't noticed any weird smells. Maybe get it checked out? I also have 24-hour time on Android Auto, which replaces the standard clock. Hear you on the cleaning thing. I have Meg's quick detailer and rags in the trunk at all times.
Oh nice ..I'll have to use that on my Android.. Yeah it's not really that bad smelling it's just I really didn't have this problem with my 2015.. then again it was the very basic this one for step up. Maybe I'm just not cycling the fresh air long enough

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
My S550 visor mirror covers aren't miniature replicas of the hood like my S197 had.

Last edited:

Elvis66

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
I had a 2017 base Ecoboost Mustang with automatic trans that was totaled in a hail storm. It had power seats and remote start on it. I got a new 2019 Ecoboost Mustang with automatic trans and black accent package. I realized right away that it did not have power seats (and it looks like you have to get a premium to get power seats). But the other day it was real hot outside so I thought I would start it up and let it cool down. That's when I realized that it also doesn't have remote start. Wonderful! Ford is going backwards. I can't believe something that was standard on the car 2 years ago is no longer included with the car. I have been struggling to like this car and this sure doesn't help. I even contacted Ford to express my dissatisfaction. I'm sure they'll listen. YEAH RIGHT! HAHA!!!
mine is pretty much the same car as yours with the black accent package no power seats but I have the remote start?kinda weird you should have that?? Correction I do have powers seats. just not heated or cooled.
Sponsored