Sponsored

Rant time...what's the worst thing about your Mustang?

m0.s550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ulixes
Vehicle(s)
2019 Magnetic Metallic Mustang GT PP2
Why don't you use the USB port in the console under the armrest? I don't think I've ever used the one on the dash. :thumbsup:
:shock:
Honestly, I didn't test it thinking it was like my truck (not a Ford) where only the USB port on the dash works with AA.

But many thanks, I now have a much cleaner setup with using that other one :like:
Sponsored

m0.s550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ulixes
Vehicle(s)
2019 Magnetic Metallic Mustang GT PP2
...Why is the no provision for a charge cable to run in/out of the console box without crushing it ?
Now that I know the console port works, I did notice there is a space for the charging cable to run thru without getting crushed...

upload_2019-5-30_20-53-0.png

Abby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Vehicle Showcase
This could help get that list a bit shorter:
#4 There is a setting to use Gracenotes for media. I would suggest you turn that to OFF and make sure your media is correctly tagged. I used MusicBrainz Picard to fix my mp3's that had missing and incorrect tags.
#6 Spray Static-Guard on the seats. You will have to reapply when it wears off. Alternatively touch and hold any metal as you get out. This will drain the static off your body to the frame.

I'm sorry... to fix #9 you need to sell the car.

Check your settings for number 8. You can turn this off and it will never remind you again

Johnnybee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 convertible
The worst thing about my Mustang is it makes all the other cars that I have to drive or ride in suck.

To quote an old Carly Simon song...

"Nobody does it better
Makes me feel sad for the rest"
Big time...I can’t stand driving our Rogue now, and I really liked it before the Mustang.

Johnnybee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 convertible
What about a simple old foot E brake like we've all used for 100 years?

LOL Bartly 3 & 9 :crackup:
I prefer the centre handle to the foot style. Every time I drive the above mentioned Rogue, I figure if we’re in an accident that foot brake is going to go right through my left shin just above my ankle, likely resulting in them amputating my foot, so it’s a good thing I bought an A10.

Sponsored

Ghost50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Magnetic Metallic GT PP1
It had been a li

Had a douchebag in a 325i relentlessly trying to get me to race him in morning traffic today.

I had almost forgotten how many people have something to prove when you have a mustang. The constant revving of every idiot as they roll past you in any direction, traffic, parking lot, it doesn't matter.
Lol yup!

Here I get a lot of the guys driving their big ass diesels who seem to want to run. Like really dude?

Saturday I was on I-10 and some kid, like your speed racer, was in a 325i. I’m coming up behind him and he moved over and then drops gear and stays beside me like he wants to run. Took me a few seconds to get what he was doing. I’m in sixth and doing about 75. After awhile I could tell he was trying to show off for his girl so I dropped to third and gave him a quick hit. His girl started laughing. As I was exiting later and he passed I lowered my window and waved at her :muscle:

Ghost50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Magnetic Metallic GT PP1
Why don't you use the USB port in the console under the armrest? I don't think I've ever used the one on the dash. :thumbsup:
Mine won’t connect to the Sync from there for some reason. It has to be in the one by the shifter.

Rover

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scotty
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT , Porsche Boxster S, BMW X5d, FORD Transit Diesel, 2500 Ram Diesel, Mazda CX5
Vehicle Showcase
Mine won’t connect to the Sync from there for some reason. It has to be in the one by the shifter.
Mine too ? .... must be a 17 thing ?:shock:

draph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT 6MT PP1
The turn signal lever needs more tension on it. I have used the "tap" to change lanes on my F-150 for years, but find the Mustang lever to be too soft for lack of a better word. It's hit or miss as to if I activate the 3 flashes or turn the signal on and have to manually turn it off. :frown:
I made the same complaint a few pages back....Worst is when you leave the signal on like some old man in a Buick. Today, I saw a GT350 driving down the interstate with his right signal on...so I don't feel so bad now....Except, guess how I saw the GT350 driving down that interstate? I was on the side of that interstate with my third left rear tire that went flat in less than 14000 miles....These GTPP1 Pilot 4Ss are nice summer performance tires, but they seem to be spaced just right so the front one lifts up the nail/screw just enough and in time for the rear to get impaled. This third time, whatever impaled the tire came out from the centrifugal force at interstate speeds, causing the tire to drop to 1 psi in about 15 seconds from the time the TPMS went off. Unfortunately, I couldn't get over fast enough to prevent sidewall damage...That inflater kit in place of the spare tire you can't get with GT PP1 was worthless...So complaint 2 and 3 for me are the puncture prone GTPP1 rear tires and lack of spare tire option on GTPP1...This is my 7th daily driver in 30 years, driving in same metropolitan area and this is by far the worst for picking up nails and screws....my last two had Michelin Pilot Summer tires,too...So seems like wheelbase, aero ahead of rear tires, or who knows what else...Maybe the current "booming" economy has a lot more construction traffic dropping nails and screws all over the place...

Sponsored

gj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
for me after years of driving Falcons (Australian) it's the shitty paddle shifters and not being able to change gear using the shifter, lack of steering feel when pushing on and the
lack of digital speedo and the ridiculous handbrake location as its the same as lhd cars
could do with more low/mid range punch
Besides that its all good and $20,000 less than a Camaro

Rover

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scotty
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT , Porsche Boxster S, BMW X5d, FORD Transit Diesel, 2500 Ram Diesel, Mazda CX5
Vehicle Showcase
Looked way too good in black.
Dam black car = wash wash wash wash wash.............wash wash...........washwashwash :headbang:

StangTime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
19' GT PP1 Manual
Mine too ? .... must be a 17 thing ?:shock:
Android Auto works on the USB in the compartment and on the front console port on my 2019. I'm glad I can keep the phone in the armrest out of the way.
If your phone is Android 8.0 or higher, you don't even need USB at all, you can choose to use Bluetooth instead of USB in the settings. Now I have an excuse to get a new phone. :facepalm:

Elvis66

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT ..2014 Camaro ..72 Chevelle ..67 LeMans..97 4runner..2001 tundra
Android Auto works on the USB in the compartment and on the front console port on my 2019. I'm glad I can keep the phone in the armrest out of the way.
If your phone is Android 8.0 or higher, you don't even need USB at all, you can choose to use Bluetooth instead of USB in the settings. Now I have an excuse to get a new phone. :facepalm:
Yeah it makes it really nice for the Pandora app

vernonator

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT w/PP - Race Red
The only real complaint I would have is that it does not "remember" what drive mode I had set last time and/or the ability to pick one as "default". I just have to remember to click up 2x and hit OK to get into S+ mode....not really a huge deal but you asked.
Sponsored