Sponsored

Question to all Bullitt owners

Rev'n Step

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt - Magneride and electronic package.
Hi All,

I know the S550 platform is highly covered and there are many videos of installs and reviews of aftermarket parts. However, I dont see many done on a Bullitt. Will you guys be interested in installation videos and reviews. I dont plan on going crazy with this car as I want to preserve the looks. Some things can be improved on the car itself. Let me know and I can post some links from my channel and the cars progress.
Picture of my Bullitt and previous GT below.
Bullitt insta (1 of 1).jpg
for edit.jpg
Sponsored

GreenS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium 2020 Explorer Limited
Sounds good!

POJ 1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt build no.301
yes would be
Thks

Sponsored

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
OMG thank you! Thank you so much! I've been hoping to see a BULLITT with bronze wheels! I'm DEFINITELY getting the PP2's from SVE now.
Nice for sure...but I think would look better with the polished outer lip ??...IMO

Jasef

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jase
Vehicle(s)
2019 Black Bullitt
Yes, please! We need someone to take the first bold step, ignore the naysayers, and show us Bullitt variations. I say go for it.
(and those bronze rims look amazing on the DHG)

OP
OP

Rev'n Step

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thank you guys!

Car is getting ceramic currently. I can't wait to take a picture of it done and clean. The color will pop even more. I also like that it looks black in certain lights!

Sponsored

Bear_Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(SIG) 2019 Mustang Bullitt w/ non-mag SMcQ suspension w/ bullitt electronics / (SAUER) 2005 Ford Focus ST
Screenshot_20191007-103148_Gallery.jpg
The ceramic will pop! Even with the cheapo 2 year I had tossed on mine, the car shines and cleaning is actually enjoyable.

OP
OP

Rev'n Step

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The ceramic will pop! Even with the cheapo 2 year I had tossed on mine, the car shines and cleaning is actually enjoyable.
I went all out on a professional install with Modesta BC-08 and a topper coat. Guy said it will look good...I trusted guy.....but no I wanted something better than the cheapo I had on my previous car......I want the water to get near it and just bounce off.....jkjk

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
I went all out on a professional install with Modesta BC-08 and a topper coat. Guy said it will look good...I trusted guy.....but no I wanted something better than the cheapo I had on my previous car......I want the water to get near it and just bounce off.....jkjk
Modesta is what I have. :thumbsup:
https://www.instagram.com/phillybullitt/

OP
OP

Rev'n Step

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Modesta is what I have. :thumbsup:
Which one did you get? What is your opinion of it? I added an extra topper coat to BC-08 to make it more hydrophobic. I hope the end result will be awesome.

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
Which one did you get? What is your opinion of it? I added an extra topper coat to BC-08 to make it more hydrophobic. I hope the end result will be awesome.
I believe mine is a BC-04. Water beads up VERY nice on it. The Smoke spray they will give you to put on it makes water just POUR off of it. When it rains my whole car looks like it's covered in Rain X. I occasionally apply some Autofanatic 007 for an extra layer of Gloss/Anti-static. otherwise I stick just to the Modesta products that my dealer recommended and use Car Pro Reset car shampoo.

Believe the warranty is about 3-4yrs, after that I'll see what my detailer says and if its lived up to my expectations that whole time I'll get the higher level product.
Sponsored