Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT w/ Roush P2 SC, 2015 KIA Sorento SXL

Roush05

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
Mine should be here this week sometime. I've had a procharger before but the only dealer installed option with warranty that I could find was roush. So roush blower, roush single adjustable suspension, and whine mod are going on at the dealer. New set of tires/wheels, new spoiler, new hood, and a few other things going on when it gets here. Hoping for this week but it might be next week.

stanger1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2013 Shelby GT500-Sold, 2017 Roush RS3
This thread will never die!. It has now achieved AI level. Self aware.

gtcs20148

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT/CS Convertible
Still lurking with mine. Waiting to blow through the 3y/36 mile warrant for a proper tune. Will be glad to have the transmission shifts cleaned up with the proper tune. Not sure Roush will ever get that worked out.

hlfbkd420

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT w/ Roush P2 SC, 2015 KIA Sorento SXL
I made friends with a Camaro club a few months ago. A few ZL1's and some rowdy SS's go on fun runs together. Last week there was a Hennessy Exorcist ZL1 that came along. Rated at 1,000hp.

I couldn't keep up when going from a roll but off the line I did pretty well. Now, before we talk about how HORRIBLE of a time my dragy says I ran, I was heatsoaked pretty badly as the car had been driven really hard at this point. (Multiple rolling pulls before this as well). Temps were in the 90's.

Dude in the Hennessy didn't catch me until I slowed down. He was on street tires BTW.
(at the end of the video you can hear the Camaro guys saying "That's a fast Mustang!" :)

kapiteinlangzaam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.0 GT Coupe 6MT PP1
Lund are telling me I need a Brass IAT sensor before they will tune my P2 kit.... Anyone have a link for what will fit my car?

16GT
P2 727 blower.

Thanks.

kapiteinlangzaam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.0 GT Coupe 6MT PP1
Would the VMP-SUP068 be ok? Looks like I can hold of one of these in Europe :)

kapiteinlangzaam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.0 GT Coupe 6MT PP1
OK, ive ordered the VMP 15IAT (VMP SUP 068) kit this morning, with harness, in case it was needed.

Just been looking at my current setup. The std. Roush IAT sensor is on the passenger side of the SC and already has an electrical connector. As far as I know (and thats not much, therefore looking for a bit of help :) ) I replace the std. plastic sensor with the new brass one, and use the supplied Y-harness to connect it via the MAF sensor connections.

What do I do with the current electrical connector that's attached to the original IAT.... just leave it disconnected (this is what I am expecting, but want to be 100%).

See attached pic for my current setup.

IMG_20220426_150311.jpg

Bahndvr

Roushcharged
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Roush Warrior Mustang
Vehicle Showcase
OK, ive ordered the VMP 15IAT (VMP SUP 068) kit this morning, with harness, in case it was needed.

Just been looking at my current setup. The std. Roush IAT sensor is on the passenger side of the SC and already has an electrical connector. As far as I know (and thats not much, therefore looking for a bit of help :) ) I replace the std. plastic sensor with the new brass one, and use the supplied Y-harness to connect it via the MAF sensor connections.

What do I do with the current electrical connector that's attached to the original IAT.... just leave it disconnected (this is what I am expecting, but want to be 100%).

See attached pic for my current setup.

IMG_20220426_150311.jpg
The kit comes with instructions but your stock cable will T into the VMP harness