Stymee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joel
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
It’s Atco guys, if you boys were here running your cars you would all go tens

You already know that, I honestly feel bad for u guys running in those temps, you have the power, it’s just the shitty DA

Hope to u guys get some 1/2 decent DA’s soon, be cool to see a bunch of 10 Sec Roush cars

Last edited:

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
Decided to go to the track today. The temperature was 80 degrees. I have some slips in order from left to right how I ran. My best was 11.31 @ 121.41. The first run I thought felt good but the shift from 3rd to 4th I think hit the rev limiter. It popped about 5 times fell on its face and then took off again. My second run was the best of the night and 4 minutes after the first run. 3rd run hit the rev limiter again at the 2nd to 3rd shift only popped once and then went. 4th run was ok but the car was definitely hot. I let the car sit for about 25 minutes then did my last run. I didnt do a good enough burnout and spun pretty bad. Still managed a 11.47 @ 121.64. I wasn't getting a lot of mph so decided to do the 4th run in sport mode. It didn't shift and shut down right before the line and finished with my highest speed @ 122.21.
20200923_201720.jpg
I forgot, are you Phase 1 or Phase 2 kit?

Lorand2288

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorand
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Been a while since I posted. Figured I'd let you guys know I'm on my third cat replacement. Passenger side was replaced 3 months ago. Replaced again just a week ago. Service rep at the dealer recommended I ditch the cats and go with PBD as they're seeing the Roush cars are constantly needing new cats. Another customer at this dealer has apparently ditched his cats and went with PBD after having the same issues and is extremely pleased with his car now.

hlfbkd420

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT w/ Roush P2 SC, 2015 KIA Sorento SXL
Car #2 is almost at the same place as Car #1 was. Just need an exhaust now :)

20200924_225258374_iOS.jpg

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic

hlfbkd420

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)
Wheels look good on her!
Project6g (IE Need 4 Speed Motorsports) did a fantastic job refinishing them. The color match is spot on. I really can't say enough good things about the rims or N4S.

brucelinc

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT premium A10 (SOLD)
Been a while since I posted. Figured I'd let you guys know I'm on my third cat replacement. Passenger side was replaced 3 months ago. Replaced again just a week ago. Service rep at the dealer recommended I ditch the cats and go with PBD as they're seeing the Roush cars are constantly needing new cats. Another customer at this dealer has apparently ditched his cats and went with PBD after having the same issues and is extremely pleased with his car now.
Do you still have phase 1 and an older tune?

JasinEdward

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0 Roush Stage 1
I had that issue with mine... I went and did Texas Speed LTH's.... they are insanely awesome with the active exhaust. I live in a HOA and have it set to start in quiet mode..... once I hit the sport+ or track mode it is LOUD. No more p0420/p0430 either....

hlfbkd420

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)
I had that issue with mine... I went and did Texas Speed LTH's.... they are insanely awesome with the active exhaust. I live in a HOA and have it set to start in quiet mode..... once I hit the sport+ or track mode it is LOUD. No more p0420/p0430 either....
If that is your official review, I may have to take back my statement about getting an exhaust. I don't want to piss off my neighbors too bad but If headers will bring back the noise without quiet mode on it sounds tempting.

Leaning towards headers, chiller killer, and a tune... Think that would warrant a fuel system or BAP?

Jmtoast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush GT
Vehicle Showcase
Car #2 is almost at the same place as Car #1 was. Just need an exhaust now :)

20200924_225258374_iOS.jpg
Get that 12.5 1/4 in your 120 degree heat in style

Jmtoast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush GT
Vehicle Showcase
Mine very loudly backfires non-stop when I lazily manually shift in the later rpms range. From what i understand that's not supposed to happen with functioning cats. Had someone ride behind me and they said the smell is crazy also. So I agree 100% if I was keeping this car I'd go offroad headers as soon as the warranty ends or 6 months before.

sy1462

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
What symptoms are you guys seeing to indicate a failed cat? Loss of power, codes, or?

JasinEdward

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0 Roush Stage 1
If that is your official review, I may have to take back my statement about getting an exhaust. I don't want to piss off my neighbors too bad but If headers will bring back the noise without quiet mode on it sounds tempting.

Leaning towards headers, chiller killer, and a tune... Think that would warrant a fuel system or BAP?
Yeah.... I have the Texas Speed LTH into a Steeda X pipe into the active exhaust.... sounds killer