Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
If anyone has their R model, can you please post a picture of your steering wheel? I'm trying to figure out if the top of the wheel is leather or if it's only leather on the bottom. I've seen pictures of both claiming to be the R wheel and not sure which is real.

Thanks!
Sponsored

mattlqx

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'22 Mach 1, '16 F-150, '14 Fiesta ST, '14 Audi A7
From what I've seen the wheel is the same except for the colored hash mark at the top rather than black. I'd be interested to know too if that's not correct though.

OP
OP
Evolvd

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
From what I've seen the wheel is the same except for the colored hash mark at the top rather than black. I'd be interested to know too if that's not correct though.
Yeah I got an email from Steeda as they will be carrying the R wheel and in their picture it has leather at the top with a red stripe. But the picture I've seen from Levittown it looks like it's alcantara on the top.

OP
OP
Evolvd

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
Weird...I wonder where Steeda got their photo then. I just looked at the actual link to the product for sale and it look like alcantara on the top but the in-car photo attached to their email shows leather.

Last edited:

Sponsored

morjo02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby
Hi evolved, does Levittown have a GT350R in stock and on the show floor? Are you referring to Levittown, NY on Long Island .

OP
OP
Evolvd

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
I don't know if they have it in stock yet, but they are listing it for sale on their website. I don't know off hand what their location is.

Secondtime

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 gt350dib tech
R steering wheel

As of last week Levittown ford did not have car in stock ,it's a white gt350 non r.
Yes it is the dealer in Nassau county ny ,and when I called about the car in november they wanted 20k adm.Queens ford Lincoln is also receiving a gt350 shortly in DIB not sure what there asking though after searching and reading everyone's posts I decided to wait out till summer and search again