Sponsored

Pulled the trigger

Potrillo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB GT Premium
Nothing wrong with the GT/PP, but the interior really was a huge factor. I can't bring myself to like the base stereo, although it does all that I'd really want anyhow. It just looks too bland. Then the switches being swapped out for buttons on the base was another big hit. The final straw was heated/ventilated seats. I was thinking about a C6 until I read that the S550 has ventilated seats. At that point, it was Premium interior for me.
Sponsored

OP
OP
TiE2000

TiE2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB GT Premium, with saddle interior
You're gonna love it. Im going through that debate myself. Loaded Ecoboost or a base GT with Performance Package...
Base GT/PP don't look back
Looking to keep the car past the loan terms so i really gotta make a good decision and cant look back..

I went back and fourth on what I wanted for about 3 months. This includes cross shopping some other options. I almost jumped on a 13 SRT8 Suberbee in Crazy Plumb Purple. It had all the box's checked and very low miles. I know it's slow(er), but I do like the look of the Challengers. Shoot I was looking an an EB. :)

Honestly, I would have been happy with the Premium EB with PP, but when the wife (who also does the budgeting) says go for it. "I didn't look back". Also I must say, applying that x-plan was one of the best decisions I made, eaisly took off 2500+ on the MSRP. I'm very close to Invoice! You must check out the x-plan.

Again, thanks to eveyone here to pointed me to the X-plan. I had seen it mentioned but had no idea what it was.

Backorder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan...:-(
Great story! Congrats man! Makes me think about taking the drive to Katy if they were that good to you. I think my wife (who doesn't do the budgeting) wouldn't have said it so nicely. With how much I talk about the mustang it would have been "get what you f'in want and shutup about it for a few months!" Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
TiE2000

TiE2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Great story! Congrats man! Makes me think about taking the drive to Katy if they were that good to you. I think my wife (who doesn't do the budgeting) wouldn't have said it so nicely. With how much I talk about the mustang it would have been "get what you f'in want and shutup about it for a few months!" Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
+1,

yea we've had those conversations as well ;) This has been 10 years in the making. Been talking about getting a mustang since we where married. Been thinking it since before we were Dating...

I also HIGHLY recommend Katy ford. They've been great, i'm about 20 miles away from them, and was un-impressed with my local Ford dealer. Others may have a diffrent experence, so I will not name whom.

Also, i suggest going late on a week night, they are pretty busy on Saturdays. And the traffic is horrific during the day. All my "spirited" test drives were after 7pm on the i-10 feeder, with little traffic.

Let me know if you go down, I'll shoot you my sales guy's name.

Tony Alonso

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01/'09/'19 Bullitt, '90 GT, '00 Corvette FRC
I look forward to seeing DIB and saddle. Congratulations!

Sponsored

OP
OP
TiE2000

TiE2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I look forward to seeing DIB and saddle. Congratulations!

Honestly I would have never considered the two, if I had not seen it in person.
I test drove a EB with that exact configuration. I was amazed how well the two went together / contrasted each other.

EDIT: I will post pics as soon as the car arrives!

e30og

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Genesis G70 3.3T Sport
DIB FTW

OP
OP
TiE2000

TiE2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

95cobby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Congrats on the purchase! Glad to see another member from Houston on here :thumbsup:
Sponsored