Tamadrummer88

Finicky
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost Premium
I usually road trip with my girlfriend a couple of times a year and she doesn't mind the PP so far for short trips (3~ hours). We will probably make the 20~ hour drive to CA again sometime soon so I suppose that will be the real test for her. I think this PP rides better than my '12 brembo package did and handles much better all around as well.

I'm going to be putting Steeda's springs and sway bars on in a week or two anyway so I'm sure it will be a bit rougher after that but we will see. At the point where my girlfriend starts getting uncomfortable is the point I need to start watching(and reducing) NVH haha
I really don't think I'm gonna mod it. I think its fine the way it is. Maybe just remove the center resonator for a little sound. If i do decide to go all out it'll be with all Ford Racing parts.
Sponsored

AnthonyWHAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Hey Tama, congrats on the order! What part of Hawaii are ya from? I actually went for the first time last January...all I saw on the road was Mustangs and Jeeps! It's an awesome place though I must say, but it does take forever for things to get there...

OP
OP
Tamadrummer88

Tamadrummer88

Finicky
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
Hey Tama, congrats on the order! What part of Hawaii are ya from? I actually went for the first time last January...all I saw on the road was Mustangs and Jeeps! It's an awesome place though I must say, but it does take forever for things to get there...

I'm from Oahu. And yes, it takes a long while for things to get here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Tamadrummer88

Tamadrummer88

Finicky
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
I guess now i just have to wait for my order number and then i can do the whole COTUS thing like everyone else!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197
I usually road trip with my girlfriend a couple of times a year and she doesn't mind the PP so far for short trips (3~ hours). We will probably make the 20~ hour drive to CA again sometime soon so I suppose that will be the real test for her. I think this PP rides better than my '12 brembo package did and handles much better all around as well.

I'm going to be putting Steeda's springs and sway bars on in a week or two anyway so I'm sure it will be a bit rougher after that but we will see. At the point where my girlfriend starts getting uncomfortable is the point I need to start watching(and reducing) NVH haha
Let us know your thoughts on this springs and sways once they're in!

Sponsored

ShoNuff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Dodge Recall... I mean Avenger
I guess now i just have to wait for my order number and then i can do the whole COTUS thing like everyone else!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
I had an order number (DORA sheet) the next day after I ordered. Sadly, I ordered just before the factory shut down for the holiday so nothing is happening with my order until the 8th (at the earliest).

OP
OP
Tamadrummer88

Tamadrummer88

Finicky
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
I had an order number (DORA sheet) the next day after I ordered. Sadly, I ordered just before the factory shut down for the holiday so nothing is happening with my order until the 8th (at the earliest).
I PM'ed FordService about the order number and because the plant is shutdown right now my order can't go in till Monday. Im thinking it'll go like this:

Next Monday: Order goes in
February: VIN, car goes into production end of the month
March: Finished, awaiting rail transport
End of March: Makes it to California, getting ready for shipping to Hawaii:
beginning of April or end of April: Arrives in Honolulu

Sound about right?

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang & Shelby GT350 platform
I PM'ed FordService about the order number and because the plant is shutdown right now my order can't go in till Monday. Im thinking it'll go like this:

Next Monday: Order goes in
February: VIN, car goes into production end of the month
March: Finished, awaiting rail transport
End of March: Makes it to California, getting ready for shipping to Hawaii:
beginning of April or end of April: Arrives in Honolulu

Sound about right?
sounds about right.