Pulled the Trigger!!

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
Well, been on the fence for a year... should get my DHG BULLITT end April/May!!!
Question....anyone put a rear spoiler on one yet???
Sponsored

BrettT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2006 Jetta 2.0T, 2013 Escape SEL
Congrats...

Tony Alonso

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01/'09/'19 Bullitt, '90 GT, '00 Corvette FRC
Congrats, and I haven't seen any posted with a spoiler. While it is your car, it will invoke the ire of many when you proudly display photos of it :)

OP
OP
Voo Doo

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
dont ruin it with a spoiler
I’m not....I’m adding to the looks!! You think the McQueen Steeda is ruining the looks with a new front facial and 20inch wheels ?? Which I will also get the 20’s and lower it, add the Steeda IRS rear kit with bushings and a new steering wheel!! Oh.and I just ordered the Steeda H-Pipe and will kick it up,again with the new Steeda tune!!! How is that going to ruin anything?? Man...if that’s the case....look how many LE 50th Anniversary cars have been modified!! You do what you want and I’ll do what I want...easy-peas! Meanwhile, I’m not really asking permission! I’m going to CQuartz UK myself after a paint correction, and add Wilwood drilled/Slotted Rotors and Ceramic brake pads!! I’m going to have soooo much fun with this thing!!

My 50 Anniversary Pkg 2015 also did not have a rear spoiler...I added it!! Among a heap of other things!! I’m most certainly am not new to this hobby!!

Sponsored

Tony Alonso

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01/'09/'19 Bullitt, '90 GT, '00 Corvette FRC
This is typically the reaction to this very common question asked about a spoiler on a Bullitt Mustang :)

One was not added on the Steve McQueen Edition, also in keeping with the low-key design theme. That being said, some have commented on the front fascia change as detracting from the look.

You are among those Bullitt owners who find it appealing. I have seen spoilers put on the '01 and '08/'09 cars too. It's definitely one of those things that evoke strong reactions.

We all have our vision of beauty :)

Last edited:
OP
OP
Voo Doo

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
This is typically the reaction to this very common question asked about a spoiler on a Bullitt Mustang :)

One was not added on the Steve McQueen Edition, also in keeping with the low-key design theme. That being said, some have commented on the front fascia change as detracting from the look.

You are among those Bullitt owners who find it appealing. I have seen spoilers put on the '01 and '08/'09 cars too. It's definitely one of those things that evoke strong reactions.

We all have our vision of beauty :)
Yes we do Tony... Thank God we can all choose to be different....I feel I will in no way detract from the basic essence of the BULLITT. Nor lose the fact that it is indeed still a BULLITT? Only making it better in my eyes!! As is said...my 50th PKG 2015 also never came with one!! Not too many of this model in our parts of the world!!

Thanx Tony.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
Voo Doo

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
Actually, other than the spoiler...you won’t notice anything!! But thanx !! I do feel the Roush will blend with the lines... !!

OP
OP
Voo Doo

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
I do find this topic of “change” somewhat amusing... a spoiler is Blasphemy... but hey... let’s paint the BULLITTSi in Black and Blue as well!! No harm...no foul huh?? lol. Guys...it’s a car!! Let’s just move on and treat it as a car... these are not “collector items” ...neither are the LE’s !!

Sponsored

Martinnfb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, PP,
Because of the group of purists we have collector items. I would respect that as much as I respect tasteful personal touch-ups/mods.

rcl4668

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt Mustang - Dark Highland Green
Congrats, it is so much fun to drive!

OP
OP
Voo Doo

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
Because of the group of purists we have collector items. I would respect that as much as I respect tasteful personal touch-ups/mods.
Well put... and respected by me for sure! I’m glad to join this group and I really DO consider these as Collector Items.. subtle changes will not deter from the the BULLITT homage at all!!...I promise!!

So these purists... all their cars are DHG correct?? Just to clarify......