Project6gr wait times?

Doolin64

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
19 Mustang GT convertible
So it’s mid April any updates on the deliveries?
I do...believe it or not my order shipped and everythings mounted. But there's more to the story. I called right at 5 weeks and they told me it was going to be another 4 weeks at least. A bit exacerbated, I asked what else they have. What was in stock. At this point I was talking to Edgar. He stayed on the phone a long while, talking about wheel options colors, sending me pics etc. Eventually I asked about the same wheels I had on order in a 19" vs the 20" I had on order. He said he would check but believes the set listed on their site sold and was an open box sale. About an hour after I hung up the phone Edgar text me a picture of a new set of 19's. Well that got the ball rolling and we discussed different tires as the size I wanted in the Nitto's was no where to be found (I searched online and called locally as well). Eventually I settled on the 19's with Firestone Indy's. I mean that in a good way, I'm excited for the wheels. Edgar has been sending me pics as the tires arrived to their shop, once they're mounted and even sent me a picture of them boxed up awaiting Fedex. He sent me enough pictures that I suspected he wass going to ride in the Fedex truck cross country sending me updates. Their customer service with in stock items has been amazing. The backordered wheels are a different story. I have no doubt the backordered wheels will arrive, I just wasn't willing to wait longer than the 9 weeks I did.

PXL_20230429_160133724.jpg

ninjacoupe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang gt
I do...believe it or not my order shipped and everythings mounted. But there's more to the story. I called right at 5 weeks and they told me it was going to be another 4 weeks at least. A bit exacerbated, I asked what else they have. What was in stock. At this point I was talking to Edgar. He stayed on the phone a long while, talking about wheel options colors, sending me pics etc. Eventually I asked about the same wheels I had on order in a 19" vs the 20" I had on order. He said he would check but believes the set listed on their site sold and was an open box sale. About an hour after I hung up the phone Edgar text me a picture of a new set of 19's. Well that got the ball rolling and we discussed different tires as the size I wanted in the Nitto's was no where to be found (I searched online and called locally as well). Eventually I settled on the 19's with Firestone Indy's. I mean that in a good way, I'm excited for the wheels. Edgar has been sending me pics as the tires arrived to their shop, once they're mounted and even sent me a picture of them boxed up awaiting Fedex. He sent me enough pictures that I suspected he wass going to ride in the Fedex truck cross country sending me updates. Their customer service with in stock items has been amazing. The backordered wheels are a different story. I have no doubt the backordered wheels will arrive, I just wasn't willing to wait longer than the 9 weeks I did.

PXL_20230429_160133724.jpg
Car looks great on the rims. I did get to go through some different in stock options as well and I just really love the 20 inch 7 spokes so much I’m willing to wait

Doolin64

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
19 Mustang GT convertible
Thank you! Unless people are lying to me (friends, car people and coworkers), everyone has commented and says they love the wheels. My wife and daughter hate them. Which now bugs me an makes me second guess my purchase.

Sponsored

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Thank you! Unless people are lying to me (friends, car people and coworkers), everyone has commented and says they love the wheels. My wife and daughter hate them. Which now bugs me an makes me second guess my purchase.
LOL my wife and daughter don’t even like my car, so no matter what I do to it they don’t care. So I just do whatever I want to it as long as I like it 😎

GD~

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
'20 Mustang GT
I bet you bought that car because it's what you wanted. No reason to worry about what others think when it comes to modding it to your taste. Keep doin what makes you happy!

Ballistica

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
I called N4SM earlier today. I was told the shipment has arrived in port. Should take week or so to get wheels off ship, through customs, and get to N4SM's facility, etc. Getting there!
Thanks for the update!

Sponsored

ninjacoupe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang gt
Either the Eagle has landed or we’ve been duped into another two more weeks 🤣

ihc95

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GTPP A10 401A
I've been told the same thing as well. Another week or two to get the wheels to their facility before they can ship them to customers. Lets all hope they aren't misleading us again. I can't believe it will have been 6+ months since the time of my original order, when N4SM told me I'd have them in 2-3 weeks......