Sponsored

Project Secondhand

krahooligan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Whats up guys and gals!!
ive had my Black 5.0 for about 4 months now! I decided to start a thread to document all the things i will be doing to it over the years!
I call it project secondhand because the majority of the things ive done to it have been bought from friends who have either not used the parts, or used them for a month or two and wanted to sell them!
i started off with a MBRP Race in Black. i loved this exhaust and it sounded what i thought a muscle car should sound like. Deep aggressive tones and low rumbles. However, this exhaust did drone below 2k RPM and cruising on the highway was hard. So i traded it for a Ford Racing by Borla sport catback. The X pipe sounds great and this exhaust is very linear and controllable with throttle. if you wanna cruise and not be noticed then this exhaust can do that. if you want to be loud and be seen, then this exhaust can do it as well.

the next thing i did was Steeda progressive springs. Install was a pain in the ass but was worth it. I bought a "spring compressor" from harbor freight. it broke and was useless. so we used towels and scrubs to compress the springs enough to get them installed. what a pain.

Lets start it off with a few pictures
IMG_6664.jpg
IMG_7487.jpg
IMG_7627.jpg
IMG_7765.jpg
IMG_8130.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP

krahooligan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I am a fan of custom things. I am also a fan of saving money.
In my opinion, the Grill delete looks the best out of any grill i've seen to this day. I wanted to get one, but didn't want to pay 299 dollars for a grill delete. So my friend Tony (blitz) and i decided to make our own. This is a very simple mod. All we needed was a Dremel and some plastic cutting bits. check it out!!!
IMG_8124.jpg
IMG_8144.jpg

OP
OP

krahooligan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Latest mod to add to the list is PP rims and Pirelli P Zero tires!! I bought these off of a friend for a pretty good price! thanks for hooking it up Enrique!
also thanks to James for helping me out last night with install (just had hand surgery so i couldn't do myself)
The car feels so much better after getting rid of the stock 17x8 inch rims and P Zero Nero tires that came on it.
IMG_8333.jpg
IMG_8337.jpg

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197

Sponsored

OP
OP

krahooligan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Project Whitemare

GTFO Squad
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
Looks great man! Love the build name! I'll have to come up with something to donate to your ride for the cause!

OP
OP

krahooligan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looks great man! Love the build name! I'll have to come up with something to donate to your ride for the cause!
all donations are accepted. haha.
thanks man. just trying to build a bad ass car. love your build too
Sponsored