Terminated

GTFO_0009
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcus
Vehicle(s)
Bagged & Boosted 50th Anniversary
Haven't had a chance to update this in a bit... As of late, most of my time has been spent working on the SN95 (almost done, thank god); so not a whole lot as changed with the S550.
Steeda's UltraLite jacking rails were installed about a week ago. As always, very nice quality pieces and a super easy install. Didn't even bother to lift the car when I did it. Redline shift and e-brake boots arrived today, as well. Had to put those in. Overall, it's a pretty straight forward install on the boots. Quality is great and I think the alcantara will match perfectly with the GT 350 wheel- whenever that arrives.
Threw in a pic of the SN's engine bay that I finally painted.
20150929_160055 copy.jpg
20150929_160147 copy.jpg
20150925_142823_resized.jpg
attachment-1_6_resized-1.jpg
attachment-1_9_resized.jpg
IMG_20151005_185735_resized.jpg
20151005_130431_resized.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Terminated

Terminated

GTFO_0009
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcus
Vehicle(s)
Finally got around to the calipers...
Mind the filth- hit about 5 mins of random rain on the highway :rant::tsk:
20151009_103118_resized.jpg
20151009_083154_resized.jpg
20151008_081511_resized.jpg

z06psi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
The pot stirrer
Quality is great and I think the alcantara will match perfectly with the GT 350 wheel- whenever that arrives.
Both match up quite well. Can't wait to get my door panels done also in Alcantara.

OP
OP
Terminated

Terminated

GTFO_0009
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcus
Vehicle(s)
Both match up quite well. Can't wait to get my door panels done also in Alcantara.
Glad to hear that! I've really been wanting to do the inserts in Alcantara... Is this what you're doing?

z06psi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
The pot stirrer
Going to talk it over with the upholster. I want the hard plastic to be covered for sure. I am either going to replace the inserts with Alcantara and the outside with leather or leave the leather and do Alcantara on the outside.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Sponsored

OP
OP
Terminated

Terminated

GTFO_0009
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcus
Vehicle(s)
Going to talk it over with the upholster. I want the hard plastic to be covered for sure. I am either going to replace the inserts with Alcantara and the outside with leather or leave the leather and do Alcantara on the outside.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Either way you go, it sounds like it's going to look killer. I'll be eyeballing your build thread to see this! :thumbsup:

So after about 10 hours (over two days), the car is clean and ready for hibernation- not too soon, I hope! Washed, clayed waxed the outside/cleaned, conditioned inside. Just have to finish detail on the engine bay. Went and took some more pictures at this place I've been wanting to visit; will have pictures up once I manage to get through them.

Since winter is coming, I've been considering what the winter projects will be for the car. I'm leaning more and more towards the Cobra Jet intake and Kooks catted headers. This should keep me busy during the down season and give me a little more power to start the season with.

Pics to come later tonight...

EDIT- Here's a couple interior shots for now.
DSC_0323 Edit copy.jpg
DSC_0323 Edit_1 copy.jpg
DSC_0004 Edit copy.jpg
DSC_0007 Edit copy.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Terminated

Terminated

GTFO_0009
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcus
Vehicle(s)
Nearing 17k views- thank you to everyone for all of the interest in my build! Always awesome sharing this stuff with people and getting feedback on ideas.

Haven't gotten through all of the pictures yet, but wanted to post up the ones I like so far. So, here are my Halloween shots.

EDIT- Resized the pics to upload them and they looked kinda fuzzy. Reposting pics with my own source. Seems a bit better:

Last edited:

ZIGZGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red GT Premium PP
Amazing car, amazing photos!

Sinister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT PP
Car is looking good bro. Very unique.

OP
OP
Terminated

Terminated

GTFO_0009
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcus
Vehicle(s)
GT 350 wheel came in on Wednesday, so I made some time on Thursday to get that installed. Absolutely love it.
Not only does it pair nicely with the Redline boots, but it is so much more comfortable.
It really is a much nicer quality of leather, and the alcantara is great.

I've also had some time to finally get the 4.6/T56 into the SN.
Dropped the whole tubular K member out, attached the drivetrain and just rolled it under the car.
Plan is for a remote mount turbo, but part of me wants to drop in a big ProCharger system.

Went out and got some more pics yesterday, too.
Met up with a buddy and threw his ST into some of the shots.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Terminated

Terminated

GTFO_0009
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcus
Vehicle(s)
Been a while since I have posted anything on here. Been really busy with other projects and work, so I haven't had much time to do a whole lot with the car. Plus it's getting colder and I'm surprised I've been able to take her out as much as I have; so I'm really just trying to enjoy that.
However, I did manage to snag something pretty special last night from Shelby. They had a complete set of 50th LE seat covers for sale. I'm guessing someone must have sent an LE to Shelby for mods- I couldn't pass that up. Stoked to get them here and get them into the car! This might be one of the most exciting mods to date. :p

Also spent some time going through more pics and cleaning them up. So here's a few more of the car.

Last edited:

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197

gsxr1300

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Whats different are they better leather?
Sponsored