Sponsored

..:: ProCharger Tune Update 06-01-15::..

Process

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Porsche 911 Turbo S & 2016 Shelby GT350R
..:: ProCharger Tune Update ::..

Where did you get your custom tune?

Eric brooks. From brooks speed. He had the procharger on the 15 well mastered. He also works for hptuners
If he needs a parameter defined to tune with he can just add it and be done. Major advantage.
Sponsored

65ffr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'04 Ram 1500, '65 FFR Cobra
FYI: the cars follow a 100 stock timing and throttle tables until WOT, anything "pre-wot" is all Ford OEM tuning.
This may be the problem as all the issues appear to be pre-WOT

Pony15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2015
Eric brooks. From brooks speed. He had the procharger on the 15 well mastered. He also works for hptuners
If he needs a parameter defined to tune with he can just add it and be done. Major advantage.

OP
OP
ProChargerTECH

ProChargerTECH

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang(s)
This may be the problem as all the issues appear to be pre-WOT
Opposite actually, meaning it follows the same exact throttle, spark, fueling as it did stock. (When not in boost) The blower only makes a difference once it goes into boost. No reason to change anything before that. (Unless a person is removing IMRC plates, changing throttle bodies, or cam timing).

Out of the 13 that went out yesterday, only a few have the high idle.
If you do, just send us an email with your serial number and we can send an update out.

Canned tunes are never perfect for every car, but we are going the extra mile to keep updating as fast as we can, to make tunes for each Ford update. And ensure we can have as close to a "custom" tun experience as possible. :).

Thanks!

White_Lightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White Mustang GT/PP
Good luck guys, hope it gets all squared away! Custom is the way to go to get all these issues solved (even though you shouldn't have to). I couldn't be patient anymore. Just completed mine.

660whp/505tq 6lbs boost... no clue where my boost is though ....

Sponsored

OP
OP
ProChargerTECH

ProChargerTECH

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang(s)
Good luck guys, hope it gets all squared away! Custom is the way to go to get all these issues solved (even though you shouldn't have to). I couldn't be patient anymore. Just completed mine.

We offer "tuner" kits, at discounted pricing to offset the costs of people that want custom tunes. :) This has been an option with every system we have sold for over 20 years. :)

If the tuner was changing the cam timing around, it can effect the boost level, or if you have headers or exhaust modifications.

White_Lightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ya im aware... shouldnt started with the tuner kit but wanted some time with the complete kit first... o well live and learn i guess...

Ya Im sure i lost boost from the headers but didnt expect that much... already installed a smaller pulley... 4.50" expected to be back at 9lbs at least... was shooting for 12lbs

Rubedog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 PP Magnetic 5.0 Redline Recaro
I for one am happy to receive the updated tune. It still has bugs in it that procharger is still working on but at least my car is drivable and stronger than before. I'm sure the bugs will get ironed out eventually. The way I see it, it's the price you pay to be amongst the first of pretty much anything.

15GTPP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
That's true for now I'm glad I kept my patience. They sent me a revision this morning and the idle is back to normal. I'll have the car on a dyno this afternoon.

Sponsored

Blueoval4x4

Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtu.be
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
15 GT PP Black

Has anyone seen 9lbs with stage 2?? I'm at 5.7 with just catbacks and no leaks?? Disappointed that I had to order another smaller pulley just to get it up to the claimed 9lbs.

Process

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Porsche 911 Turbo S & 2016 Shelby GT350R
I saw advertised boost with my stage 2. I'm now at 15psi with 4.385 pulley.

White_Lightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
process no LT ? cats ?

already stepped down 4.50 pulley with only 6-7lbs ... with full LT cattless... figured id loose a few from them but not much .... 4.50" should put me back at 9 i would have thought.... this is endless ha

15GTPP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
For the people not hitting the amount boost they are supposed to, did you tell the dealer you bought your kit from your elevation?

I know on my kit I was given a smaller pulley because of my elevation so I'm hoping I hit 8lbs with my Gibson catback.

White_Lightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
yes at the time everything was discussed, at least with mine... and even the second time when i purchased the second pulley, told them i wanted 11-12lbs, i got half that ha
Sponsored