Vehicle(s)
Oxford White S550
Sponsored

Nemesys

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White S550
Its a good kit, just not sure what on the car is jacked. I am putting the car back to stock and selling everything. So... if you know anyone looking for a stage 2 kit with D1, Race bypass, ID1000, JMS bap. Pass the word. I will be posting it FS when it gets removed. Thanks again for all the help, Gents.
Damn, any thoughts on getting a second opinion? :( Sucks you have to do that man.

socalsnake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 5.0 GT PP
Why hold off?
This thread is about cars having issues that have been custom tuned.

We have tons and tons of happy customers making killer power with our stock system and stock tunes. :)

Its easy:

Find a dealer of ours. (there is a few on here)
Order yourself an out of the box STG2 system.
Install it, load our supplied tune
Smile for days!

* I only said STG2, because well its not much more $$$, and the power increase is nice and potential down the road.
Hate to see everyone's troubles in this thread with their ProCharger kits since the power potential seems to be huge.

Was really considering the kit, but its off the list for now. Its a little disconcerting that ProCharger implies that its probably the custom tunes that are the culprit in most of these problems and that their own tunes will have zero problems. Hard to really tell, but who really knows. I'm not willing to take that gamble right now. It seems there are so many unknown variables in tuning the new platform.

Nemesys

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White S550
Well Ill be installing my kit with a Ford tech on Sunday, as long as Lund sends my tune and doesnt take two weeks Ill report back how things go.

OP
OP

Phils15GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Well Ill be installing my kit with a Ford tech on Sunday, as long as Lund sends my tune and doesnt take two weeks Ill report back how things go.

It shouldn't take too long to get base tune from Lund. I had mine within a few days of placing order.

I could take the car to another shop but the next shop is 4 hours from my house and don't really want to spend thousands for labor to track down an issue and then have them find nothing, like this shop I just had it at. Frustrating.

I don't get it. I looked over the car a million times, had a buddy come over to look at the car a few times, and now had this shop look at the car on/off for over a week and they could not come up with anything.

IMRC will function properly when they operate it manually and under partial throttle but it will not operate under WOT. Must be too much vacuum or to little vacuum.

Sponsored

Nemesys

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White S550
It shouldn't take too long to get base tune from Lund. I had mine within a few days of placing order.

I could take the car to another shop but the next shop is 4 hours from my house and don't really want to spend thousands for labor to track down an issue and then have them find nothing, like this shop I just had it at. Frustrating.

I don't get it. I looked over the car a million times, had a buddy come over to look at the car a few times, and now had this shop look at the car on/off for over a week and they could not come up with anything.

IMRC will function properly when they operate it manually and under partial throttle but it will not operate under WOT. Must be too much vacuum or to little vacuum.

Youve come this far man, just to put your car back to stock. Is it something you cant just leave everything on and deal with it for a bit until some more ideas get thrown on the table?

5.0 Steve

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Return partially to stock so it will run NA with stock tune. See if the problem is gone. Then if it's still screwed up pull the intake off for inspection.

OP
OP

Phils15GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Return partially to stock so it will run NA with stock tune. See if the problem is gone. Then if it's still screwed up pull the intake off for inspection.
They have already stuck a camera down into the intake and everything was fine.

sonic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius
if you do in fact decide to sell am only 1.5 hr south from you. PM me ill take the kit off your hands

Sponsored

95cobby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
I'm not sure if it was mentioned before but why don't you work with Procharger to get their tune and see how it runs on your car? It sounds like either a mechanical failure with the imrc's or the tune.. I'm guessing tune.

OP
OP

Phils15GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
I'm not sure if it was mentioned before but why don't you work with Procharger to get their tune and see how it runs on your car? It sounds like either is a mechanical failure with the imrc's or the tune.. I'm guessing tune.
Procharger's tune isn't setup for ID1000, D1SC, or boost that I am running.

Process

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Porsche 911 Turbo S & 2016 Shelby GT350R
If Procharger sends me their file I can modify it for him for the id1000s
Sponsored