Sponsored

Procharger Stage 2 Install

ProChargerTECH

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang(s)
The sad thing is I've spent enough on dyno runs to have just had a local tuner do it in the first place, and I'm still not happy.

Does anyone else think the SVTPerformance review of the evolution d1sc car might have heavily inflated numbers reported? Hes making double digit numbers on torque and hp at 3700. I don't hit double digit hp alone until 5500 with the same build. Somethings not right.
What does a "double digit" mean?

The cars make triple digit power numbers?

Can't talk about anyones tune, other then ours on a stock car.
Here is that below, stock car, stock everything.

Here is a "worst case" dyno graph from todays heat soak test runs.

- Last run out of back to back to back runs
- 91 octane fuel from QuikTrip (no 93)
- Knock Sensors still turned on (could have easily made more without them, and made "pretty" smooth graphs like others)
- All systems still enabled, long term, short term, etc.

This will be the exact file sent out for customers.
(We actually tested these files, by emailing them to ourselves, just as customers would get them)

So there you go, over 600rwhp on a Mustang Brand Dyno.
After back to back to back runs, on 91 oct and LOW BOOST.

Sponsored

gqneon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 GT PP / Manual
What does a "double digit" mean?

The cars make triple digit power numbers?

Can't talk about anyones tune, other then ours on a stock car.
Here is that below, stock car, stock everything.
I meant triple digits, sorry.

z06psi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
The pot stirrer
So can the IMRC just be removed and tuned out using the stock intake? I hate not having my car here.

OP
OP

Phils15GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Lund said that it can be done but is a lot of work. Ken B had to do that when he installed a boss intake on his 15. Crappy thing is boss intake doesn't fit under stock hood.

ProChargerTECH

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang(s)
I meant triple digits, sorry.
even on a stock car, stock boost level, and our stock tune, we hit triple digit numbers at the beginning of the pull....

Sponsored

gqneon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 GT PP / Manual
even on a stock car, stock boost level, and our stock tune, we hit triple digit numbers at the beginning of the pull....
Lol yeah, technically, my stock car did too I guess. I meant triple digit difference in hp and torque at the wheels between stock and tuned on boost, to be clear-er.

tevol1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Im gonna throw mine on the dyno Saturday to see what it does on the Lund tune I got a before so we will see what the difference is. It will also be on the same dyno.

Sam@Coastal

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 2018 GT350R
15 psi on a D1 is not an issue on 93, that will put you a touch over 700 on a conservative set up.

proamas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT 50 Year Package
15 psi on a D1 is not an issue on 93, that will put you a touch over 700 on a conservative set up.

Help me make a decision Sam. I keep leaning back to the Whipple kit.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Phils15GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT

15lbs and pump gas? My tuner didn't want to tune 12lbs on pump gas and felt safe with around 10lbs. The car is losing about 1.5 degrees of timing on the dyno pull. Tuner said it was due to bad gas but I have 93 octane in there with a full can of Torco.

gqneon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 GT PP / Manual
15lbs and pump gas? My tuner didn't want to tune 12lbs on pump gas and felt safe with around 10lbs. The car is losing about 1.5 degrees of timing on the dyno pull. Tuner said it was due to bad gas but I have 93 octane in there with a full can of Torco.
Same here, identical. Says he's happy with 10 psi at 600 and anyone else is running more boost to get to 650-700. I got 560's on 93 with knock sensor regarding timing. Added 100 octane gained 50hp. Thinking of trying a different tuner. This seems to be a trend with this guy. Or maybe he knows best. I don't know.

Barrel

Hoonigan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cars and Trucks
Rev Auto doesn't want to even do 13 on pump 93, let alone 15.

OP
OP

Phils15GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Well, got word from the shop they pretty much haven't figured the imrc issue out. It is something wrong with the car, just can't pin point it. They have had the car for over a week, and they came up with nothing. They have tried a few things with no real results.

Its a good kit, just not sure what on the car is jacked. I am putting the car back to stock and selling everything. So... if you know anyone looking for a stage 2 kit with D1, Race bypass, ID1000, JMS bap. Pass the word. I will be posting it FS when it gets removed. Thanks again for all the help, Gents.
Sponsored