Sponsored

Pro Charger P1SC gains on a 2020 Mustang GT on Pump gas vs E85

TX-Ripper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1 Whipple Stage 2 / 2018 F150 5.0 Whipple Stage 2
Never buy a power adder others won’t want or that is not in demand...

resale value

ProChargerTECH

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang(s)
P1SC1 vs P1X.

I think I need to do a video of the differences. The P1SC1 is a very capable blower, however, the P1X will make about 10-20 more HP with the same size pulley. Since we have CARBEO#'s that are tied to an exact pulley size (meaning we can't change them) that is how we can sneak out a couple of extra HP with the change in blower.

Now, for a guy that has a P1SC1, obviously, all he has to do is go 1 pulley size down, and he will match the P1X.

At the end of the day, the P1X is a wicked little blower that can support over 900 rwhp on the Coyote... (I know this, cause I did it... since our demo car makes 937rwhp).

Its actually the same tune that a customer gets, same stage 2 system a customer gets. With only three changes.

1) More boost
2) Fuel System
3) 110 octane (due to the 15psi of boost)

FreddyG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 wheels and a seat
Only problem with safe power is gap city from the guys who aren’t as worried about safety..
That's true but there will ALWAYS be someone faster/quicker/whatever than you, so I wouldn't worry too much about taking a trip to Gapplebee's. Make safe power and enjoy driving your Mustang while Mr. Ragged Edge has theirs in the shop because they pushed it too hard one too many times.

Eventually, everyone gets beaten, so I wouldn't worry too much about that.

Never buy a power adder others won’t want or that is not in demand...

resale value
The nice thing about that is that if Orly decides to sell his car that the ProCharger comes off pretty easily and quickly. He put the car back to stock and then either sells the ProCharger setup or possibly uses it on the next car. They'd would just have to get another crank pinning kit.

Sponsored

ProChargerTECH

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang(s)
No added timing? What timing to make that number?

The ProCharger "canned" tunes still have all the factory knock sensor functions.....

So, run crap gas = get crap timing
run good gas = get good timing

Id have to dig through logs, but I believe the tune allows for a max of 23 degrees.

Ghosted_10spd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 gt/cs
The ProCharger "canned" tunes still have all the factory knock sensor functions.....

So, run crap gas = get crap timing
run good gas = get good timing

Id have to dig through logs, but I believe the tune allows for a max of 23 degrees.
Kind of late on this and new to the boost world but as far as the p1sc kit goes can I run it on a stock motor without upgrading the injectors ?

Keo_S550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daniel
Vehicle(s)
2017 S550 GT Premium Ignot Silver
Kind of late on this and new to the boost world but as far as the p1sc kit goes can I run it on a stock motor without upgrading the injectors ?
yes but you’ll be limited

Keo_S550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daniel
Vehicle(s)
2017 S550 GT Premium Ignot Silver
w

thanks for the reply! I gotcha..just wondering if I’m patient enough to wait for new injectors or try it my luck with the stock ones..
Youll be fine on low boost especially beingon a Gen 3 with DI

Sponsored

schmeky

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
I have a Stage II with P1X and big intercooler I 'll be installing the first of January. My goal is 650 whp, on 93.

I emailed with Lund for possible remote tuning, they said to get the ID1050X injectors. I have some brand new 57# injectors and new BAP.

I was hoping the 57# ones would work, but the tuner says no.

Jackson1320

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaxson
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
I have a Stage II with P1X and big intercooler I 'll be installing the first of January. My goal is 650 whp, on 93.

I emailed with Lund for possible remote tuning, they said to get the ID1050X injectors. I have some brand new 57# injectors and new BAP.

I was hoping the 57# ones would work, but the tuner says no.
The 57# injectors will work fine. Lund really likes ID1050x. What brand are the 57#?

silverbullet85

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Gt
I have lu47 injectors and bap on my car tuned by Lund, initially they told me to get 1050 injectors for a 19 gt on 8lbs p1x kit, I told them how come Alejandro Flores has a 19 gt with headers and a Paxton kit on more boost then me and is tuned on 93 with only a bap and it works for him but not me and they promptly tuned my setup. Been running for 6 months no issues

schmeky

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
silverbullet85,

I went ahead and ordered the ID1050X at the urging of Lund. I bought the new 57's being confident this would meet my modest goals combined with a BAP.

I get Lund's insistence since they say "future fueling needs". I guess no one believes me when I say that I will be satisfied with 650.

I am satisfied with it stock, I just want to bump it up a modest amount and stay there, enough to take care of a stock Hellcat or ZL1, but I guess everyone assumes I will want more.

I won't.

I should have done what you did.

silverbullet85

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Gt
I want to go e85 now, and I knew then that I was going to eventually go e85 but I knew I would run on pump gas for around a year before switching, if I could have swung it I would have bought the 1050's. You might just want to run on e85 just because your engine will have better knock protection on e.
Sponsored