Pro Charger P1SC gains on a 2020 Mustang GT on Pump gas vs E85

fmc_smt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 gt , 2015 Escape , 2015 F250
Vehicle Showcase
silverbullet85,

I went ahead and ordered the ID1050X at the urging of Lund. I bought the new 57's being confident this would meet my modest goals combined with a BAP.

I get Lund's insistence since they say "future fueling needs". I guess no one believes me when I say that I will be satisfied with 650.

I am satisfied with it stock, I just want to bump it up a modest amount and stay there, enough to take care of a stock Hellcat or ZL1, but I guess everyone assumes I will want more.

I won't.

I should have done what you did.
And I said that once . It will only last for a month or so .
Sponsored

Ghosted_10spd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 gt/cs
I have lu47 injectors and bap on my car tuned by Lund, initially they told me to get 1050 injectors for a 19 gt on 8lbs p1x kit, I told them how come Alejandro Flores has a 19 gt with headers and a Paxton kit on more boost then me and is tuned on 93 with only a bap and it works for him but not me and they promptly tuned my setup. Been running for 6 months no issues
What kind of power are you seeing with the lu47s? And I hear the difference between the dw95s and the 1050s are drivability at partial throttle...can you or anyone speak to that?

silverbullet85

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Gt
What kind of power are you seeing with the lu47s? And I hear the difference between the dw95s and the 1050s are drivability at partial throttle...can you or anyone speak to that?
Its never been to the dyno and the tracks are closed. Alejandro flores had his car around 750 whp on them

Andrewg

Sun, Sea, Sand and Camels
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard Metallic GT 401A
Negligible difference really. All comes down to the tuner's preference. Lund likes the 1050X but others prefer the DW95s. Keeping the fuel pump duty cycle is the most important thing and both the DW85 and the 1050X will put you in a safe place with room to grow.

I recently ordered a Procharger stage 2 kit with a P-1SC super charger I was just curious to what my possible gains would be off of a kit like this?
Same stage 2 kit from Terry (who is the absolute man BTW!) on a 2015 with 1050X, NGK plugs, BAP and Lund tune made almost 650whp out of the box. Since then i've added a ported 2018+ manifold, MAK intake, cat delete pipes and now over 700whp on pump (with boostane for extra insurance). Plan to pulley down soon. I don't know if i want more power or just that the mod bug has bitten and i can't leave the car alone. I'm manual so i'm never going to be faster than the auto guys and i'm cool with that but doing minor upgrades keeps me happy and satisfies the mod craving.

FYI, when i ordered mine it was 3 weeks before the P1X was released otherwise i would have taken the P1X 100%. Getting a new kit with a P1SC is like buying a new laptop with Windows 8. Nothing wrong with it and it'll get the job done and perform well but if you're spending the money, get the latest and greatest Windows 10 (P1X).

Jackson1320

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaxson
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
Negligible difference really. All comes down to the tuner's preference. Lund likes the 1050X but others prefer the DW95s. Keeping the fuel pump duty cycle is the most important thing and both the DW85 and the 1050X will put you in a safe place with room to grow.

What pulley are you on and what pulley are you thinking about getting?

Same stage 2 kit from Terry (who is the absolute man BTW!) on a 2015 with 1050X, NGK plugs, BAP and Lund tune made almost 650whp out of the box. Since then i've added a ported 2018+ manifold, MAK intake, cat delete pipes and now over 700whp on pump (with boostane for extra insurance). Plan to pulley down soon. I don't know if i want more power or just that the mod bug has bitten and i can't leave the car alone. I'm manual so i'm never going to be faster than the auto guys and i'm cool with that but doing minor upgrades keeps me happy and satisfies the mod craving.

FYI, when i ordered mine it was 3 weeks before the P1X was released otherwise i would have taken the P1X 100%. Getting a new kit with a P1SC is like buying a new laptop with Windows 8. Nothing wrong with it and it'll get the job done and perform well but if you're spending the money, get the latest and greatest Windows 10 (P1X).

Sponsored

Andrewg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
I'm on the 4.63" which came with the kit based on my altitude. I'm looking at stepping down 2 pulley sizes to 4.38" which should net around 2-3psi. After that i'm probably going to wastegate and pulley down for a "Torque Booster" set up.

Jackson1320

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaxson
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
I'm on the 4.63" which came with the kit based on my altitude. I'm looking at stepping down 2 pulley sizes to 4.38" which should net around 2-3psi. After that i'm probably going to wastegate and pulley down for a "Torque Booster" set up.
Watch out saying those words around here. A lot of narrow minded people think that torque boosting is a urban legend.

Andrewg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
Watch out saying those words around here. A lot of narrow minded people think that torque boosting is a urban legend.
:crackup: Got to feel sorry for them.

Would have done it sooner but I need to find a decent welder out here for the wastegate. Still haven't decided on whether to use the intercooler or the 'hot side' piping. I understand the IC to be a better location but apparently it can disrupt the MAF signal though haven't found any real proof of that.

80FoxCoupe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT, 80 Fox

Would have done it sooner but I need to find a decent welder out here for the wastegate. Still haven't decided on whether to use the intercooler or the 'hot side' piping. I understand the IC to be a better location but apparently it can disrupt the MAF signal though haven't found any real proof of that.
Why feel sorry for them?

Sponsored

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt/cs auto 3:55 gears
Vehicle Showcase
silverbullet85,

I went ahead and ordered the ID1050X at the urging of Lund. I bought the new 57's being confident this would meet my modest goals combined with a BAP.

I get Lund's insistence since they say "future fueling needs". I guess no one believes me when I say that I will be satisfied with 650.

I am satisfied with it stock, I just want to bump it up a modest amount and stay there, enough to take care of a stock Hellcat or ZL1, but I guess everyone assumes I will want more.

I won't.

I should have done what you did.
Good move on the injectors, I have them myself for my d1x. Yeah, Lund won't tune the car at all unless you have 1050x' s or higher. Most guys that have Hellcats and zl1's have something done to them and if they do, you won't beat them with 650 whp..

SolarFlare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT

schmeky

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Dominant1,

I am "assuming" stock on the hellcat and ZL1. Besides, someone is always going to be faster.

Jackson1320

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaxson
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt

If the waistgate is on one side and the maf is on the other I don’t see a problem. I had the stage2 intercooler but it takes up a lot of room. I have found a couple intercoolers that are a lot smaller and work just as well. So I have a stage2 intercooler just sitting around
Sponsored