Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaxson
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
certainly not talking about interwebz engineering theory. Lol slips or nothing
No one that I know of said it will be faster. There’s a lot more to making it faster than just power. Just that it will make more horsepower/torque especially in the low rpm’s. There are plenty of videos of the dyno results out there in youtube land

Javier_perez1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Javier
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang pp1
Yes, you can make 625whp easily with a p1sc.
Im super late on this response but when you say you can make 625whp easily with a p1sc. I’m thinking there might be something I’m missing because I have the p1sc as well but the HO kit. Stock injector, stock everything. But I’m only at 520 whp on pump gas. You guys think there’s something I’m missing? Thanks guys. Oh it’s a 2018 GT

80FoxCoupe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT, 80 Fox
Im super late on this response but when you say you can make 625whp easily with a p1sc. I’m thinking there might be something I’m missing because I have the p1sc as well but the HO kit. Stock injector, stock everything. But I’m only at 520 whp on pump gas. You guys think there’s something I’m missing? Thanks guys. Oh it’s a 2018 GT
You are a pulley, injectors and tuning away from more power...

Javier_perez1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Javier
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang pp1
Yea I have the smaller pulley on right now and that’s what gave me the 520 whp. So if it’s just the injectors and tuning I doubt that will get me 100whp. You think the shop where I had it tuned maybe didn’t do a good job? He says I get fuel cut but I’ve seen the stock injectors and stock fuel pump going to the 600whp

Sponsored

80FoxCoupe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT, 80 Fox
Yea I have the smaller pulley on right now and that’s what gave me the 520 whp. So if it’s just the injectors and tuning I doubt that will get me 100whp. You think the shop where I had it tuned maybe didn’t do a good job? He says I get fuel cut but I’ve seen the stock injectors and stock fuel pump going to the 600whp
Smaller pulley, injectors and tuning. I'm not sure what else to tell you. I've been plenty fast with a p1sc, so I have full confidence that you can make 600whp with it.

MKL_DS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1
Are you at elevation?

Cue_5oh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Niko
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
Seems pretty low considering Gen 3s make around 420 whp stock, however more then likely with the tuning, weather conditions, DA. I would say put some headers on there with some injectors and a retune and see the difference. TSP 1-7/8" aren't too expensive and on your set up you do not need to over kill with fueling options.
Sponsored