Sponsored

Prices are on the rise......

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
When I hear bone stock stated, I take it as no mechanical changes. The very minor cosmetic enhancements the owner made to suit there taste are just that. The car was enjoyed like it was meant to be and obviously very well taken care of. Atleast that’s how it appears by the photo’s.
Maybe the definition and understanding for the term "bone stock" has changed over the years whereby it pertains to only mechanical changes but that has not been my understanding for that term thus my previous comments.

Back in the 60's and 70's when many of my fellow car buddies and I were purchasing Muscle Cars we used the bone stock term a great deal when looking at used HP vehicles.

Our understanding for that term back then and still to this day describes any given vehicle that is in the same exact condition as originally delivered from the factory and in this case from the Flat Rock assembly plant.

Again, if the definition of the term bone stock has changed to what you describe I was not aware of that change.
Sponsored

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
Too funny and totally agree with your comment and must mention that this is not the first time that I have been told that I am being too picky therefore appreciate your post.

Having said that, being picky has helped my locate, purchase and enjoy some unique and 1 of 1 Mustangs with the attached pictures of the last 3 Mustangs that I sold in the previous ~18 to ~24 months.

The Race Red GT350 (F0080) was one of my two 2015 GT350's and the Shadow Black GT350R (JR157) was one of my three Base R models and sold both of those two vehicles to a close friend of mine in Yuma shortly after being diagnosed with cancer a little over 2 years ago.

We did a handshake deal that I would get first right of refusal on both F0080 and JR157 if he ever decided to sell those cars which was immediately agreed to.

After surgery earlier this year and a subsequent post op consultation at UCI in Irvine, Ca. I was declared cancer free therefore I called my close friend in Yuma and told him that I am interested in purchasing one or both of my old cars back after which time we agreed to get together later this Fall to discuss further.

With some luck and a little good fortune going forward, I am hoping to become a Shelby GT350/R owner once again just like the rest of you and really looking forward to that possible opportunity.

:like::like:

DSC04878 (3).jpg

DSC04886 (2).jpg

SL8888

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT-350 # K1989
Too funny and totally agree with your comment and must mention that this is not the first time that I have been told that I am being too picky therefore appreciate your post.

Having said that, being picky has helped my locate, purchase and enjoy some unique and 1 of 1 Mustangs with the attached pictures of the last 3 Mustangs that I sold in the previous ~18 to ~24 months.

The Race Red GT350 (F0080) was one of my two 2015 GT350's and the Shadow Black GT350R (JR157) was one of my three Base R models and sold both of those two vehicles to a close friend of mine in Yuma shortly after being diagnosed with cancer a little over 2 years ago.

We did a handshake deal that I would get first right of refusal on both F0080 and JR157 if he ever decided to sell those cars which was immediately agreed to.

After surgery earlier this year and a subsequent post op consultation at UCI in Irvine, Ca. I was declared cancer free therefore I called my close friend in Yuma and told him that I am interested in purchasing one or both of my old cars back after which time we agreed to get together later this Fall to discuss further.

With some luck and a little good fortune going forward, I am hoping to become a Shelby GT350/R owner once again just like the rest of you and really looking forward to that possible opportunity.

DSC04878 (3).jpg

DSC04886 (2).jpg
Cancer free, it just doesn’t get any better than that !
Great news !
Carry on :clap:

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
Cancer free, it just doesn’t get any better than that !
Great news !
Carry on :clap:
Thank you for your kind words as it has been quite a journey.

Lastly, I am so thankful and grateful for the outstanding medical community that is in America as it far exceeded my expectations! :clap:

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe

DSC04878 (3).jpg

DSC04886 (2).jpg
But are they bone stock? ;)

Sponsored

Johnnydarkgt350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350R, 91f150,Lexus GX460 , 1965 Mercury comet cyclone 4speed
Vehicle Showcase

DSC04878 (3).jpg

DSC04886 (2).jpg
Harry I’m so happy for your health news. You’re an inspiration for many. Here’s hoping we get to Shelby GT350R” together at a show or a track sometime. God blessed you.

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
Harry I’m so happy for your health news. You’re an inspiration for many. Here’s hoping we get to Shelby GT350R” together at a show or a track sometime. God blessed you.
Thanks so much Jim and would like nothing better than getting together with you and your 2016 Pilot Production GT350R and really looking forward to viewing one of the very first GT350R's assembled at the FRAP in the Spring of 2015.

Besides having an anal passion for Base R models, I have that same passion for all Pilot Production HP Mustangs and especially the Boss 302 LS and GT350R examples.

If I recall correctly your chassis number is "PP011" and always found it cool that the assembly date for your 2016 GT350R was actually a couple of months prior to my two 2015 GT350 50th Anniversary cars.

Now that we have recently relocated to the Great White North, we live only ~280 miles away from you in Idaho therefore hopefully we can get together sometime in the near future! :clap:

Johnnydarkgt350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350R, 91f150,Lexus GX460 , 1965 Mercury comet cyclone 4speed
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks so much Jim and would like nothing better than getting together with you and your 2016 Pilot Production GT350R and really looking forward to viewing one of the very first GT350R's assembled at the FRAP in the Spring of 2015.

Besides having an anal passion for Base R models, I have that same passion for all Pilot Production HP Mustangs and especially the Boss 302 LS and GT350R examples.

If I recall correctly your chassis number is "PP011" and always found it cool that the assembly date for your 2016 GT350R was actually a couple of months prior to my two 2015 GT350 50th Anniversary cars.

Now that we have recently relocated to the Great White North, we live only ~280 miles away from you in Idaho therefore hopefully we can get together sometime in the near future! :clap:
That’s good to hear from you and your closer , I’m near CDA Idaho and with my top speed I could be there in less than two hours . I would have to ad my jail time, fuel stops and my wife …..
IMG_8911.jpeg

Sponsored

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350R, 2022 HE Gt500 Cftp

RJ787

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R [LR215]

Postal Bob

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350
Having been at Mecum auctions the last 2 days, I see prices are definitely coming down in general. So many cars did not sell, and had the bid go on. And the ones that did sell, did not get the money that was expected. I believe the days of high prices, and throwing money around are over. As an example, just now, a 2022 GT500 with 700 miles, Heritage Edition, w/ CF Track package and painted stripes, only sold for $120K. That car new was more than that, especially if you factor in ADM.
https://www.mecum.com/lots/1092468/2022-ford-shelby-gt500-heritage-edition/
Sponsored