Prices are on the rise......

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Tomster… I’m calling you out. I did not know what was being said… ease off buddy!!!
Now you do. Calling me out? Please expand.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
I second the motion that Tomster is off on his comments here, he made a snide remark to me when I listed my HEP for sale in the classifieds. To each their own.
Please tell us all how i hurt your feelings. Please find the quote and post it here. Let me see if I can find it in the meantime.

Edit:
I think I recall. You listed some boo hoo omg I hate to sell my HEP in the GT350 section? Was that the one where you broke forum rules and listed it in the wrong section to maximize your exposure? Was that the thread that was deleted by the mods? Was that the one where others jumped down your throat for the breaking of the forum rules and called you out for your BS sob story?

Maybe, just maybe. I can't find it because I think the mods deleted that thread.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Tomster… you seem to piss everybody off eventually…. I’m done with you and I defended you in the past. WOW…!
And all I asked for is a clarification. Its a shame a simple question brings this result. Why not PM me and we can discuss the underlying issue and what brought this all about.

Otherwise, keep doing what you do. You are a good guy.

astronaut45

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Oxford White Mach 1
Please tell us all how i hurt your feelings. Please find the quote and post it here. Let me see if I can find it in the meantime.

Edit:
I think I recall. You listed some boo hoo omg I hate to sell my HEP in the GT350 section? Was that the one where you broke forum rules and listed it in the wrong section to maximize your exposure? Was that the thread that was deleted by the mods? Was that the one where others jumped down your throat for the breaking of the forum rules and called you out for your BS sob story?

Maybe, just maybe. I can't find it because I think the mods deleted that thread.
^^^

You got it, and the thread was correctly deleted. My story is no sob story, I, just like many HEP owners are in a weird situation with the values these are fetching right now. I apologize for breaking forum rules, I just thought I'd draw some extra attention that way, thread was deleted and now I understand, my bad. There was no need for you to be snide then or now.

You on the other hand are just out of line on how you deal with people on here. I've seen you get aggressive against PP001, Fred and now on this thread. No one likes a bully, and most of us are on this forum for enjoyment and information, not to be lectured by you.

tritus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Challenger Hellcat
Bittersweet day as I let one of my favorite cars go but also was fortunate enough to trailer this other beauty home yesterday. It's a 19 with xxx miles so now that reading all this, I am considering getting a non R to drive/track? Does anyone have a R non R combo out there or is this going to be strange move.

Also glad to be back on the forums after 5 years to see that drama/bs still goes on :rockon:

IMG_1532.jpeg
IMG_9167.jpeg

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350R, 2022 HE Gt500 Cftp
Nice cars! Talk about two different worlds from the Audi to the 350R. I have a non r and an r. With what the values are doing I’m not going to drive my R as much. It is what it is. I don’t think there’s anything weird about it if one has the means to do It.

Bittersweet day as I let one of my favorite cars go but also was fortunate enough to trailer this other beauty home yesterday. It's a 19 with xxx miles so now that reading all this, I am considering getting a non R to drive/track? Does anyone have a R non R combo out there or is this going to be strange move.

Also glad to be back on the forums after 5 years to see that drama/bs still goes on :rockon:

IMG_1532.jpeg
IMG_9167.jpeg

Sponsored

DrumReaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 429CJ Mach 1, 2012 Boss 302
Nice cars! Talk about two different worlds from the Audi to the 350R. I have a non r and an r. With what the values are doing I’m not going to drive my R as much. It is what it is. I don’t there’s anything weird about it if one has the means to do It.
Agreed. Looks like a hoot of fun. I’d take one of both myself, but I’m thinking of a Golf R with a tune again.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
^^^

You got it, and the thread was correctly deleted. My story is no sob story, I, just like many HEP owners are in a weird situation with the values these are fetching right now. I apologize for breaking forum rules, I just thought I'd draw some extra attention that way, thread was deleted and now I understand, my bad. There was no need for you to be snide then or now.

You on the other hand are just out of line on how you deal with people on here. I've seen you get aggressive against PP001, Fred and now on this thread. No one likes a bully, and most of us are on this forum for enjoyment and information, not to be lectured by you.
I knew it sounded familiar. Its a shame that its still not there so that everyone could see it, as well as many replies by respected members calling out your actions. Why else would the thread get yanked?

Whatever.

As for Fred and Harry, well that was their choice. Harry and I used to be good friends. But that is none of your business.

Edited to add:
Sorry to have hurt your feelings.

Wait for it.... wait for it....

Last edited:

ice445

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
Anyone else find it funny that Ford makes these epic cars, and at the time they are being made there's barely any interest in paying above MSRP. Suddenly later on people realize they were good the whole time and values skyrocket seemingly overnight. 05-06 Ford GT comes to mind as another recent example.

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350R, 2022 HE Gt500 Cftp
It’s almost like they need to be around for several years for them to garner the appeal. Or to have that appeal confirmed. But in reality, that pretty much describes most of the real desirable cars in history. They’ve all pretty much gained the attention and value after the fact.

Anyone else find it funny that Ford makes these epic cars, and at the time they are being made there's barely any interest in paying above MSRP. Suddenly later on people realize they were good the whole time and values skyrocket seemingly overnight. 05-06 Ford GT comes to mind as another recent example.

ice445

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
It’s almost like they need to be around for several years for them to garner the appeal. Or to have that appeal confirmed. But in reality, that pretty much describes most of the real desirable cars in history. They’ve all pretty much gained the attention and value after the fact.
You're right, most great vehicles weren't appreciated in their time. But I figured with today's internet and YouTube culture that wouldn't be the case.
Sponsored