Prices are on the rise......

jmhutner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
2022 Grabber Blue Mach 1
I spent some time back and forth with the “seller” Jamie. He said all the right things until I scheduled a 3rd party ppi. He told them it sold after he denied to see them for two days. However I would have been welcomed there anytime. Guarantee it’s still for sale if you ask. Buyer beware
Is there a private party broker that is reputable? I have an order in on a Mach 1 and am looking to sell my 2019 with 12K miles. I know the dealer offer will be garbage and think private party market is better than Carmax, Carvana, etc.
Sponsored

Bike4pizza

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 perf blue, recaros, handling,tech,carbon dash
Is there a private party broker that is reputable? I have an order in on a Mach 1 and am looking to sell my 2019 with 12K miles. I know the dealer offer will be garbage and think private party market is better than Carmax, Carvana, etc.
What are the specs/ color on yours?

rivero92

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ariel
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350, 2021 AMB GT500, 1996 KN6 R33 GTR
Bring a trailer has been a very good market for 350s. I'd give it a shot there. Only $99 bucks to list with them and buyer pays all fees. GLWS.

Not many people go from a 350 to a mach 1 :eek:

jmhutner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
2022 Grabber Blue Mach 1
Bring a trailer has been a very good market for 350s. I'd give it a shot there. Only $99 bucks to list with them and buyer pays all fees. GLWS.

Not many people go from a 350 to a mach 1 :eek:
Never going to track the car. Have had to wait three weeks for tires and warranty is up soon.

Sponsored

jmhutner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
2022 Grabber Blue Mach 1
What are the specs/ color on yours?
Performance blue. Technology package, carbon fiber dash, black roof. No mods. No accidents. $12K miles.

jmhutner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
2022 Grabber Blue Mach 1
I hear ya but tracking or not, vodoo itself is worth the price of admission IMO. Plus higher resale value always.
This market is insane though and I plan on adding a blower to the Mach. Cup 2’s are not fun on my local roads which suck and are stupid expensive for tires that you have to wait to procure. The 350 is fantastic and I love it, but I’ve also had two Coyotes and think the low end torque is actually more usable in most every day driving.

rivero92

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ariel
Vehicle(s)
This market is insane though and I plan on adding a blower to the Mach. Cup 2’s are not fun on my local roads which suck and are stupid expensive for tires that you have to wait to procure. The 350 is fantastic and I love it, but I’ve also had two Coyotes and think the low end torque is actually more usable in most every day driving.
Can't argue with your points. Market is insane for sure and if you're thinking blower, Mach is a better platform for sure. I had a pp2 and now have a gt500 but it's night and day of course. I did love my pp2 with the coyote.

jmhutner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
2022 Grabber Blue Mach 1
Can't argue with your points. Market is insane for sure and if you're thinking blower, Mach is a better platform for sure. I had a pp2 and now have a gt500 but it's night and day of course. I did love my pp2 with the coyote.
I know it’s not the popular answer, but the GT500 is off the table for me due to the auto. I don’t care how fast it changes gears.

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350R, 2022 HE Gt500 Cftp
I completely get that, that’s why I fi’d my regular 350. You should try good pic’s and putting it in the classified here. I’ll bet it will go.

I know it’s not the popular answer, but the GT500 is off the table for me due to the auto. I don’t care how fast it changes gears.

Sponsored

rivero92

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ariel
Vehicle(s)
That's why I have a C6 grandsport next to the GT500 to row some gears :)

jmhutner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
2022 Grabber Blue Mach 1
That's why I have a C6 grandsport next to the GT500 to row some gears :)
We only have room for three cars. Just bought a 2021 Expedition and have a Bronco on order.

Last edited:

Jeffwels

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350 Heritage, 2016 BMW X5M
Never going to track the car. Have had to wait three weeks for tires and warranty is up soon.
You can still purchase the extended warranty as long as your car is still under factory warranty. The cheapest I have ever seen is here: https://andersonandkoch-ford-warranty.com/

I bought my 8 year for my gt350 and F150 from andersonandkock, easy as can be incase you wanted to keep the 350 :)

526 HRSE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Grabber Blue
Vehicle Showcase
I just told Jamie that my cousin Jackie lives in Pennsylvania and is interested in paying cash. Gave him her phone number.

My cousin Jackie. (not really)

1639759803929.png

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
Agreed. Wonder if there's really that much disparity between pre-19s and the 19-20 R's. Is the gen 2 voodoo really worth that much more? I guess there are other upgrades but I don't see how those other upgrades carry such a premium.

We'll see how this gen 2 does with a couple thousand miles on it.
https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2019-ford-mustang-shelby-gt350r-17/
Went for $80k. Like the Black R before it, went a little under what you would expect. Worth noting, both of these cars miss the mark on thing that buyers seem to like - they were not being sold by the original owner. The white 19 was previously sold in BAT for $72k back in April and the buyer looks to have driven the tank of gas that was in it and relisted it. (went from 2300 to 2500 miles).
Sponsored